IMPORTANT: Continuum Installer Download Link and getcontinnum.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT: Continuum Installer Download Link and getcontinnum.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Continuum installer located at http://getcontinuum.com/ is BROKEN.

If you are sharing Continuum with a friend, or online (perhaps a social site, or whatever) - do NOT refer them to getcontinuum.com to download Continuum! The installer located at getcontinuum.com is out-dated and broken for a number of reasons. The main reason (seeing that we are at forums.trenchwars.org and we are all Trench Wars players) is that SSCU Trench Wars does not and will not show up on the zones list unless they change their default zone directory server to ssdir.playsubspace.com.

The ONLY suitable download location at the moment is: http://subspace-continuum.com/download.php !

So if you are sharing Continuum on a social site, sharing Continuum with a friend, or giving anyone a link to download Continuum - give them this link: http://subspace-continuum.com/download.php

Again,
    do not link them to getcontinuum.com

I am looking to get in touch with whoever owns getcontinuum.com to get them to update the installer with the installer located at subspace-continuum.com

In the meantime - anyone who downloads Continuum from getcontinuum.com is 90% likely to never actually play (and definitely not Trench Wars).

Just letting you all know! As I'm pretty sure most of us automatically assume getcontinuum.com is the place to download Continuum (and it was for a long time) - but it's not right now.

Thank you!

That is all.

Enjoy SS. :sleep:
    ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
    ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
    ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Isn't it better to share trenchwars.org?

Comment

didnt flabby own the getcontinuum site?
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

have you contacted freakmonger?

Comment

Hey guys,
          I found three emails to send the new installer to, and I'm PRETTY SURE it's going to reach at least one of them. Freakmonger, The Wonderer and AntiAntiCulture. One of them should get the email and update the installer. I'm pretty confident one of them will get it and update it.

I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that anyone who downloads the installer from getcontinuum is probably not going to find their way into the game or stay.

At least for now.. As I said, I'm pretty sure the email I just sent out will take care of this.

Problem hopefully solved, I'll let you know here if/when I get a reply.

Comment

yo krynetix u gonna get me unbanned or what?
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

I got in touch with Wonderer, he's updating the installer.

Comment

good job Krynetix

Comment

Thank you, the installer is now updated. Trench Wars is back on the map.

Comment

It would have been much easier to just only advertise trenchwars instead of dealing with that to teach them a lesson. #heisenberg
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                    X