new forum skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new forum skins

as before, again we need new forum skins, like the illuminati one and others that have white on black (just how i like my crime (in b4 more warnings from aquatiq))

enough is enough
    ive had it with these motherfucking retina burns from this motherfucking monitor
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

I agree... I had to change the colors in my forum title to show up on this birhgt as hell background.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

We're working on adding and customizing some new themes. Just takes a damn lot of time to get it installed and customized..Haha.
      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I'd like the default skin to work properly - how about starting there?

Comment

what the hell happened anyway?

some script kiddie hack attack or what?

illuminati is all sorts of fucked up... allllll those hours of tweaking the style code... sonofabitch!
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

we upgradedto the latest patch, the illuminatiskin should only be avail to forum mods/admins. As far as new skins, id like to see a dark bg on one as well
            Former TW Staff

Comment

thank god thats over
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

You should code a distension skin, bet lots of people would use it. You have to post to level up your forum account to unlock features
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                  seeing all the threads lately only makes anyone realize that we are moving forward in the correct direction and are only getting rid of the cancerous trolls
                  called it

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

i just:

a.) started planning a wedding
                    b.) started a new job
                    c.) finished up my application and credit transfer nonsense to begin some schooling again at PSU

otherwise i would totally be fixing this illuminati skin. to see my baby looking so ugly... it's killin' my OCD somethin' fierce.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X