Hi Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

I really hope you are all doing well ! I received a message that someone was trying to hack in under my name so I figured I should pop by. I see that as things move along not much really changes, but it so great that you are all keeping things going and working to maintain and grow what so many of us worked so hard to build back in the day. Luv you all !!

Ayd
    If I were you, I would Seriously consider Suicide as a viable Option !

pix
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

we are not friends because i remember what you did in spider elims

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Hiyas Ayden!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi V!

Nice to see your name again, hope all is well with you
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

WoW LF can't believe you stilled remember the V How is everything?? Whats up?

Lefty how are you doing? Are you being good? Let me know whats up.

Zeebu - I did alot of things to alot of people.... what did I do to you specifically, I'm sure you aren't the spoiled 11 year old you used to be right? at some point you should build a bridge .. and get over it. I tell you what, you tell me what I did LOL and if it's something worthy of an apology .. I will gladly grant you one.
            If I were you, I would Seriously consider Suicide as a viable Option !

Comment

Originally posted by Ayden View Post
              WoW LF can't believe you stilled remember the V How is everything?? Whats up?
              I have a good memory for an old man. Log in so I can say hello!
              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Who is this ayden character and why is his forum join date so close to my own.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

We all remember Ayden as the person who sat on the right side of the tube entrance to base in elim and strayed down tube entire game. Good times.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayden View Post
                    Zeebu - I did alot of things to alot of people.... what did I do to you specifically, I'm sure you aren't the spoiled 11 year old you used to be right? at some point you should build a bridge .. and get over it. I tell you what, you tell me what I did LOL and if it's something worthy of an apology .. I will gladly grant you one.
                    in the days before antiwarp on spiders your would run and hide in the corners then warp to the middle never firing a bullet

pretty low

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                    X