New head of Pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New head of Pub

fiS has decided to step down as head of Pub. Krynetix has been promoted to Sysop to take the position, which has also been merged with the Head Dev spot, which means Map changes and pub is handled by Dev now instead of a staffer Independant from dev.
    Former TW Staff

k, so can we get back to zone consolidation?

Comment

As is the case with most staffers these days, I got no clue who Krynetix really is unless hes aliased. Best of luck. The bar is set very low for you to have more success than your predecessors with pub. I can only hope that you start returning this game back to simpler times with less bots and stupid !buy shit. You know, when it thrived because pub was actually fun.
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

i barely knew this krynetix guy, but i can tell you he is an aliased very old ssc player who i never knew until he was involved with tw, and from what i have seen so far he has proven himself to be the most positive and most productive head of dev compared to his 4-5 predecessors and has displayed an actual interest towards the betterment of not just tw but the entire game in general
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

sounds like you know him alot faggot.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            seeing all the threads lately only makes anyone realize that we are moving forward in the correct direction and are only getting rid of the cancerous trolls
            called it
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

btw, thought you said you were leaving
              we already knew you were a liar, no need to reinforce it

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

yep kthx sounds like this faggot knows a lot and can't seem to hop off his dick. Krynoobix is just another trash ssc player with no experience just look at his useless posts on subspace.co he doesn't know half the shit his doing and can't even manage to keep a forum online, you expect this trash to run tw? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

sounds like trash forum troll is mad i pointed out he was dumb in all the topics he posted his drivel in, so hes hoping to save face by necroing other topics

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

yo faggot u ever learn to hop off staff dick, god damn you a pathetic low life scum of tw, they should put you head of pub instead of krynoobix never seen this fool own a zone in his life.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Allow ships to buy outside safes, just not when attached to terrs, or possibly have a cool down after detaching from a terr so levis cant hop off a terr...buy buy buy...hop back on. CHange back to the original weasel....i dont care what levi ship you use....unlock buying outside safes.....(insert profanity and rude comments)
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Or just remove the "buy tools anywhere, but not for all and only sometimes with sometimes some exceptions which keep changing" and weird super-weapons which violates all of TW's original and successful design and go back to skill instead of pub usage.

Comment

Might as well enable ?buy if your not allowed to buy outside safe this is stupid as fuck, that's why !buy was put in place staff is going backward like idiots

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

you're*

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Working...
                            X