10 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years ago

I am fairly sure season 6 was about 10 years ago. Elusive played Rampage in semi-finals of TWLD and managed to win even though Rampage looked stronger. Elusive proceeded to win against Melee in the finals. Disoblige while clearly being the underdog beat Elusive in TWLJ. Spastic won TWLB, a group of ex-levterrs.

I played my first 2 games of javelins that season on Burning Rose and managed a stellar 3-15 record in 2 games.

What did you guys do 10 years ago?
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

BONUS: this is what the TWL webpage looked like then:

http://web.archive.org/web/200308080...twleagues.org/

made by Strike
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

i was in college and rightfully not playing this game 10 years ago. i very seldom logged while i was in college.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i was a tw pubber and casual twd player, and still in High School
        Former TW Staff

Comment

I believe this was my first TWL season as well. I was on No Surrender. I was backup terr to VampZ, and he didn't show for a game vs. Camisade. We had 6 players available, and I went something like 41-3 but I was just flying around midbase bursting and port tricking because our team couldn't go near their line/entrance. We lost something like 100k-1k, but it was still cool to be involved in the competition. Good times, I believe I was in 6th grade.

Comment

I owned a shiny charizard 120 HP pokeman card 10 years ago..
            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

I was probably masturbating to something on myfreepaysite.com
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

was enjoying life with 0 knowledge of the existence of this cancerous game
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                  I owned a shiny charizard 120 HP pokeman card 10 years ago..
                  LOL...i quit collecting pokemon cards because i had all the rare holographic ones in my pocket and my pants got washed in the laundry....
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

2003 was a fucking kickass time in my "subspace career" if you wanna call it that.

i went from some seriously good times with wtfz (if you don't recognize the squadname, fuck you, you're a newbie) to some equally great times with whiterabbits.

ohhhhhh, the nostalgia!

EDIT: not as good as the early days with cripples though. nothing will ever top crips! zero hour was fun too.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think I was hosting those damn final games with very little bot interaction... lol. Oh the simpler times...
                      sigpic

Comment

10 years ago...

I was mainly developing events and zones. Tilesets and maps. Graphics and etc.

I was enjoying every aspect of this game. I was a daily player of multiple zones. I was leading a group of developers called SSDev that helped ANY zone that needed help. We had great success helping small zones become popular SSC zones. I was sysop in SSCU RedStar, as well as SSCU Halo CTF and a handfull of smaller zones because I would hop around from zone to zone and help everyone out with development. I was making dozens of tilesets, maps, in-game graphics, ship settings. I don't know how many zones I created myself, launched and realized nobody is coming :P. I had much more success helping other zones. I developed and helped develop quite a few TW arenas. At that time, although I was a dedicated member of TWDev, I was not interested in joining staff and did not try. There were too many hoops to jump through and I didn't know anyone on staff. I stuck with the developers and had no desire to join the ranks.

Other than development, the only zone I enjoyed PLAYING was Trench Wars.

My time in TW was spent in pub and events. When in pub I enjoyed pretty much every aspect. I LT'd, I based, I flew around spawn on private frequency (dogfighting). Everything pub had to offer.
                        ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                        ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                        ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

I was enjoying life of a typical 2nd grade bad boy, with the simple plus and minus math, and the no recess because I didn't do my math homework

Comment

10 years ago.....i was dating my now wife.....staying up on weeknights until 4am playing this game and falling asleep in class....enjoying some good times on sk8 and then cripples. Good memories....thanks for making me feel old Jones.
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

da fuk if i remember

must of been playing diablo 2

But I'm pretty sure around that time I joined a start up bd squad with Peace_Maker, MirrorIM and Dads_Revenge called Free Enterprise that was reformed to TeKs
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X