TW Leagues update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Leagues update

It's been decided that other than TWD and TWL, all other TW Leagues will be dropped. We wish to focus on those two, and plan to do an overhaul on both. TWEL and TWDT are both cancelled at this moment. The duel arenas (?go duel and ?go duel2) will remain. Reckful will have some TWL announcments when he finalizes a few things with the Ops and whatnot. If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact Reckful, or alternatively myself and I will try to answer as best I can.
    Former TW Staff

I threw my match in the last TWEL after I realized I was playing in the wrong season so that not to interrupt a 10th anniversary win next year...dafuq is this
    Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
    1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
    2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
    Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
    Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
      It's been decided that other than TWD and TWL, all other TW Leagues will be dropped. We wish to focus on those two, and plan to do an overhaul on both. TWEL and TWDT are both cancelled at this moment. The duel arenas (?go duel and ?go duel2) will remain. Reckful will have some TWL announcments when he finalizes a few things with the Ops and whatnot. If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact Reckful, or alternatively myself and I will try to answer as best I can.
      Since you are "cancelling" TWEL anyway, and deciding to keep the duel arenas ... could you please change it so you cane !zone in the duel2 arena more often now?

Comment

Just end this suffering, call Priitk and tell him to shut down the server. EZ PZ
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
          I threw my match in the last TWEL after I realized I was playing in the wrong season so that not to interrupt a 10th anniversary win next year...dafuq is this
          You mean you go rocked by King Casket ezpz

Comment

Got*

Comment

Working...
            X