Reseperating ?go elim into ?go elim and ?go baseelim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseperating ?go elim into ?go elim and ?go baseelim

Hi, just wanted to talk about Elim and how WB Elim has died from the WBs being outvoted by Javs and that reseparating . Elim used to be primarily WB, and had a fairly good population with a low of about 5 players high at 15. But, when Jav started to become popular the WBs started to get out voted. Then the Elims were separated so that Javs could have they're own arena to play in. Then Javs raised the arguement that they wanted Elim combined and that WBs had wbduel if they wanted (which is not the same as Elim at all). The, the population of WB Elim was so low from getting outvoted so many times they weren't and coming back fast (but they were coming back), the Elims were recombined to grow the population. So, then WB Elim pretty much died. What we should have done was let WB Elim grow back to a healthy population, and then it would be thriving by now. As it stands ?go elim is 95% Jav Elim and 5% WB Elim with only 3-5 WB players 6 at max. Now that we also have Javduel, I don't think Javs have an arguement. I think that we should split the Elims permanently and let WB Elim grow back to full population over time. Right now WB Elim will never be what it once was. It will take time, but I believe it will repopulate. This is something I've taken seriously over the years, and I'm sad to see it this way. Thanks!

wb can diaf

Comment

that way both arenas can be completely empty at all times
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

WB Elim will never be what it once was. It will take time, but I believe it will repopulate.
        Just part of the grand scheme to take TW back in time by 10 years then? You can believe all you want. The game has moved on and so should you. Tell that to the nostalgia-tard in charge too.

Comment

elim virtually doesnt run for 23 hours a day and if it does it has very few players actually playing it, why split it up and kill that 1 hour of play time for elim?
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I've already said that elim used to be one of the things that kept this zone alive...however nowadays we're past that point. wbduel has just replaced it. It's a shame that we didnt have the foresight earlier and I'm part of that problem, but the wb/javduels killed it. Reseparating or whatever will only compound the problem of having fewer players in more arenas. It's a shame, but I dont think elim can ever come back. RIP
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I mean there are so many arenas for so few people- creating more arenas= separating the small population even further resulting in very few people turning up to the arena to play. This will only work when the population starts to improve and people can fill all these arenas.

i mean say if u have 25 people online and there is a jav duel match and a wbduel going on: well that grabs most of the people leaving about 5 people left to ?be expected to play all these other arenas available.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Well, I'm aware of the lack of players but a lot of times I go into Elim with 10 players and it's all javs(pretty frequently actually). I've tryed to start WB Elim and I get outvoted by 4 -5 Javs or at least the ones that bothered to vote knowing it was gonna go Jav, or I'll get the time only 1 Jav voted and I'll get 1 other vote for WB and then Javs vote 1 death and ruin the WB Elim. If Jav Elim is getting playtime it wouldn't hurt to move them to Baseelim to play and let WBs have an empty arena to at least try (or even have a chance) to repopulate the arena. And, no I don't believe the solution to this is to just say "game is dead". To those negative about this game or maybe they just were never were serious, plz don't speak.

Comment

What I'm saying is Jav has a healthy, consistent population, and WB has no population. if we moved Javs to the other arena it wouldn't hurt them at all, but it would help the Warbirds be able to play. like it originally was...... And then I go look at elim/belim stats and javs ave. about 40-50 games a day with an ave. player of 7-8 (healthy), and wb ave. 10- games a day ave. player about 3-4 (dead). AND you say elim is dead? that and empty arena? Warbirds can't compete anymore for games. BTW wbduel/ javduel are empty half the time, when they are going they only happen as if they were just another arena, like base(ppl playin it a couple times a day.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	save.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1282031

Different generation, same racist fucks.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Game over. Winner: euforia!
                      MVP: euforia
                      euforia> like that?
                      catatstrophe left arena
                      FatRolls> l;ooooooool
                      Jokerd3> no
                      VOTE: 1-Warbird, 2-Javelin, 3-Spider, 5-Terrier, 7-Lancaster, 8-Shark
                      FatRolls> 1
                      Ahmad~> pro shot
                      Jokerd3> 8
                      catatstrophe entered arena
                      Grandias <ZH>> 1
                      Zyclon entered arena
                      Robo Ref> Vote counted for: WARBIRD
                      doag> 2
                      CARLING> 2
                      Jessup> luckiest stuff ever :P
                      euforia> 2
                      Ahmad~> 2
                      Jonathan Goldsm> 2
                      This will be Javelin elim. VOTE: How many deaths? (1-10 or 15-30 for KillRace)
                      FatRolls> 1
                      Jonathan Goldsm> 10
                      doag> 10
                      euforia> 5
                      Grandias <ZH>> 1
                      Robo Ref> Vote counted for: 1 deaths
                      euforia> 10
                      FatRolls> jonathan rdy to duel
                      Javelin ELIM to 10. VOTE: Shrap on or off? 0-OFF, 1-ON
                      euforia> 1
                      Jonathan Goldsm> 1
                      doag> 1