Resolution caps in TWDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolution caps in TWDD

I have found it very inconvenient to play in TWDD and affiliated arenas because of the "resolution cap" which is in effect. I haven't been able to find any particular reason for why this arena-and no others-have a resolution cap. For me, I play on a large monitor, and I require a high screen resolution. In order to play in TWDD, I have to exit the game, change my resolution, and re-log. Doing so distorts the game on the screen. I don't see any advantage this resolution cap setting serves and it should be removed.

TWLD has a resolution cap and therefore it makes sense for TWDD to have one. It ensures fair play and not to mention the majority of players have already voted in favor of a resolution cap.

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
    X