Returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned

Been playing for a couple nights in pub and ?go base.

Pub is hit or miss, sometimes it is intense battles. Then When the terr leaves or gives up the one team fails. (Pretty much how it has always been).

But there's nothing worse than a great team fight in the flag room ruined by a lev killing their own team and the other team. Nothing ruins intense battles like that.

I may be dating myself, but does anyone remember purepub? That's where flagging was great, now i know there isn't the population anymore to sustain multiple pubs, but maybe make a basing hour where there are no levs and there are greater incentives for spending time in and around (fighting for the flag).

Another thing, pub bucks should be reset on a scheduled basis weekly (or bi weekly) to prevent hoarding of points. Why not make it reset when the scores reset? I don't remember how often this happens, it's been a while.

Anyways, i missed you guys. Or some of you.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

I had fun chasing LTs yesterday...

Comment

I missed u too... Now join my squad crash and if u get bored u can play some squad battles pp (don't have to b active or good, just a fun squad)
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

KrynetiX is working on balancing ships still for a single pub. Back when we had the playerbase where we COULD have multiple pubs active, it was good. When we barely have enough at some times for a single pub game now, it's no longer an option. The power reduction of the levi is a concession to moving everything to a single pub now. It's needed, as players no longer have the option to switch pubs when levis start to wreck havok in one.

Welcome back as well! It's always nice to see players return and not just trash talk everything. If you've got any other ideas or suggestions on things that we could do to improve, don't hesitate to tell us.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

krynetix doesn't know shit about pub, guys just another staff from dsb, just another 4o or oo.oo
          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

yo 2pac since you dont play pub or even tw can u go "quit" with the other forum trolls
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

SSC Distension Owner LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL go populate your fail zone trash noopi

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

how many zones do you have
                oh right, none because you are a human waste of oxygen

now go back under your bridge, nobody
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Actually I co-owned a zone with paky dude when the zones actually had people and not bots playing like in SSC distension, fail zone with fail bots.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

hmm,. drunk and bored think i'll d/l thies game again for a night or two of rage

Comment

Hi Ad,

As you well know TW was built around the base and the Lev was and has always been an important part of the game. The ships have all been tweeked over the years so each has it's own strengths or weakness, to create an overall balanced game. The weaker players have always complained about the power of the lev it has had it's power increased and decreased over time. I don't know the current configuration of the map or the game. But I do know that TW is not TW without all the ships. This subject has been around as long as the game has, but it is also one one the reasons way back we created TW Dark with our better map ( which we eventually donated back to TW and it became the standard ) less lag and good opportunity for all the ship styles. The Lev is part of TW and those zones that played it down are the zones that never succeeded, coincidence?? Ohhhh how the hell are all you guys doing??? I hope you are all well.

Luv Ayd
                        If I were you, I would Seriously consider Suicide as a viable Option !

Comment

Working...
                        X