Gift/Donation for Tmac's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift/Donation for Tmac's Mom

Good Afternoon everyone! Just wanted to give an update to everyone on the donation/gift trench wars had made to our fallen friend Tmac. She called me this morning and had received the gift. It brought her to tears and she was very touched and wanted to let everyone know how much it meant to her and how she considers everyone of us her true family. She sent me a text afterwards saying: "I received your all's gift and I want to say Thank you again to all involved and I'd like to post the beautiful letter to Mike's Facebook wall. It makes me so proud to know that his online community loved him and respected him so very much, it just keeps bringing tears to my eyes, if you would ask everyone to accept my gratitude, I would appreciate it. God bless each and everyone of you, you are all my children and friends, and more so, you are all a big part my heart and my family. I'm so proud to know all of you, and once again, what a kind gesture you all have shown me."

That being said, I know we don't all always get along but things like this really remind me of how much this game is a part of all of us, and how much our friendships actually mean. Anyways, cheers everyone.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

This is the letter we sent to his mother written by Ease on behalf of our community...

"Dear Ms. Watson,

The Subspace community is deeply saddened over the loss of Michael. Michael, known to us as “tmac,” was a close friend to many of us and made the game an infinitely more enjoyable experience. Many of us knew Michael and played Subspace with him for several years; some of us even exceeding an entire decade. We are extremely grateful for both the competition he provided in game as well as the friendships he forged with us. Whether it was moderating and improving the overall quality of the game or discussing various aspects of life with us, Michael was always around when we needed him. He often spoke of his love for sports and his favorite sports teams, making it nearly impossible for us not to know the Gators’ recent performances and his opinions on them. He also spoke of his family, and frequently reminded us of how proud he was of them. He was kind-hearted, an integral part of our community, and will never be forgotten. We, as a community, wish to express our condolences to you over your loss, as we feel a loss ourselves. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Enclosed you will find $310. While no amount of money can ever take away the pain you are experiencing, we hope that it will help you in your grieving.

Best Wishes,

The Subspace (Trench Wars) Community"

Sincerely,

Left_Eye
    sigpic

Comment

How did he die?

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/search.php?searchid=520563
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

The link is broken.

Comment

Working...
          X