Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbduel and Javduel Statistics

Here's a simple suggestion:

How about the bots in Javduel and Wbduel (maybe even possibly spidduel or duel2, but they're not as important) give you more exact statistics at the end of the game like how TWD already does.
    Specifically, instead of just giving you the rounds scores/caps/mvp, I think it should tell you who-killed-who/streaks/2fers/best comeback etc.

I heard some people implying this might be part of the reason why wb/javduel aren't nearly as competitive/taken as seriously as TWD. Also, not really sure how/why "adding team names" was possibly implemented before this, but maybe it can be better late than never.

this is a good idea but do you know what the sad thing is? the twl statistics page is actually WORSE than even the wbduel/javduel one and this makes no sense whatsoever considering that twl is our superbowl of sorts. these fuks talk a lot of game but dont listen to anyone and this has been brought up now for the last 5 years if not longer. in my opinion if you truly want to help the zone and increase twl competitiveness, then even changes like these would help contribute because stat whoring is a major part of this game. probably my 17th time bringing this up so i doubt anything will happen but if i say the n word here left eye will make sure to send me another warning because clearly that is a bigger priority and better use of staffs time.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      probably my 17th time bringing this up so i doubt anything will happen but if i say the n word here left eye will make sure to send me another warning because clearly that is a bigger priority and better use of staffs time.
      Nerds!
      wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        the twl statistics page is actually WORSE than even the wbduel/javduel one
        I had no idea. Just asking out of sheer ignorance, does this have something to do with TWL being manually hosted, or its website needing severe updates?

In any case, there's no question that this should be a bigger priority than Wb/Javduel (although I'd still like to see "better/more accurate" stats put into effect for these ASAP as well) so much so, maybe it deserves its own thread in the Public Suggestion Box, because as you said Cres "it's like our superbowl" and I think that 5+ years is long enough for a good idea for TWL to be ignored.
        Last edited by Godzero; 11-10-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

twl is not manually hosted. there are bots designated to deal with people dying out, subs, and etc. twl staff host just to oversee the whole process by rule. the twl individual game page only displays the overall teams score and the players k/d and thats it. it would be great if it had the detailed twd page statistics with bpm, spawn deaths, streaks, lagouts, and the detailed stat of who killed who. its honestly pathetic and so bad that you cant even view previous scoreboards of matches even though that data is in the system.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
          X