Antiwarp Ban- NOT working as intended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antiwarp Ban- NOT working as intended

I have a complaint about the recent ban on antiwarp in the spawn area.
    I have had several occasions, where, after buying antiwarp and using it around the base area, I have found myself in the spawn. So, the bot removes my antiwarp, with no refund, with an undeserved "scolding" about using anti in the spawn.
    The most recent was due to being in the "tube" area around the flag room and the map changing to a smaller size, where I was warped out to the spawn area.
    As I understand it, the ban is to keep someone from sitting in the spawn area and disrupting the game by using antiwarp to prevent attaching to terriers. This autoban is unfairly penalizing players like myself who are attempting to use the antiwarp consisitent with its intended purpose (chasing LTs and preventing enemy terrier portaling in the flag room).
    Please consider taking away the automatic removal of antiwarp in the spawn area, and enforce the ban with another smarter method. Thank you.

I dislike tha fact that leviterrs can fly into spawn to escape an antiwarpterr. People sitting in spawn with antiwarp has never been an issue. This is just an unneeded penalty with random splash damage, and an overall negative effect on pub.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Just like everything else the mods do.

I laugh every time Krynetix claims things will be different because he's in charge and that he's REALLY trying to improve the game.

Comment

Working...
      X