Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green a power up that stops your engines and repeatedly reduces your energy to 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green a power up that stops your engines and repeatedly reduces your energy to 0

I've been absent from TW for a number of years and have recently returned. I noticed while flying a terr I can't move and turned very slowly. My energy gets dropped to zero repeatedly for 30 or 40 seconds. The thing is, is almost always happens when I in a key part of my team. I'm not sure if it's coincidence, but I've never experienced this type of thing in the past. Is this a rare negative power up or someone hacking?

Quick note- what's a resolution cap for twdd?

Noticed this myself after being away from TW for a long time. I assumed it was just some new part of the game - probably something that players can buy to thwart the enemy? I'm sure someone here who actually reads zone news/updates can fill us in.

Comment

Yeah, happened to me too last night.

It's something a player can buy, just like you can buy a turrent on the roof
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

cool you can buy torrents
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I mean turret* :P
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

called plague or disease or something like that.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Its called an "epidemic" and it is an item that can be purchased with your pub money. While in a ship you can private message the public bot (TW-Pubsystem) with !buy to see the entire list of items available for purchase and their cost... Just in case that is too confusing, here's the list.

Code:
              TW-PubSyst> List of all our store items. Each item has a set of restrictions.
              TW-PubSyst> Prizes:
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy fullcharge      -- A full charge ($300)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy repel           -- A repel ($100)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy rocket          -- A rocket ($100)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy shrap           -- A shrapnel ($65)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy portal          -- A portal ($200)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy burst*          -- A burst ($275)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy decoy           -- A decoy ($200)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy xradar          -- A X-Radar ($200)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy antiwarp        -- An AntiWarp ($300)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy super*          -- A super for 30 seconds ($4,000)
              TW-PubSyst> Specials:
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy flagsaver       -- An instant flag touch for your team ($2,500)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy epidemic        -- Start an epidemic ($10,000)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy roofturret      -- Install a turret on roof for 5 minutes ($5,000)
              TW-PubSyst>  !buy baseterr        -- Get a static terr in base for 5 minutes ($3,000)
              TW-PubSyst> Legend: *Target optional **Target required (!buy item:PlayerName)
              TW-PubSyst> Use !iteminfo <item> for more info about the specified item and its restrictions.
              As for the twdd resolution limit, I BELIEVE it's 1920x1200 but it's been a while so I might be off a tad
              Last edited by LF; 11-25-2013, 04:42 PM.
              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Working...
              X