Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTD (Lord of the Duel) in pub arena

http://i.imgur.com/bNh0jpk.jpg

This is an event I used to do in EG that I think would work really well in TW pub.

Basically, you would have a dueling circle where players would pay a certain amount of $$ to enter the circle. Once 2 players enter the circle, they then duel of course (1 kill wins the duel) and the winner gets the amount of money the challenger paid to enter the circle. The winner then stays in the circle to duel the next challenger to hopefully win more money and keeps dueling challengers until he/she loses.

The way the reward system is set up, no new money is added to the game. Each time the winner receives money, the loser of the duel loses that same amount of money. In this way, people aren't tempted to cheat the system via double-clienting.

So the bot would have to place challengers in the dueling circle in the right order and take care of the money. The bot should also announce when someone has entered the LOTD circle and when someone is waiting for a challenger.

This seems fun and the graphics look gorgeous . Nice idea worm . It couldn't be abused either because someone purposely losing might as well just donate their money to the other player instead.

Worm i I would love if you could recreate twjd/twdd arenas and make them modern + futuristic to use in twjd/dd4 arenas? Worm how easy would it be for u to create dif style javs/warbirds including ship rolls? Would be brilliant for the idea I've put up on forums: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...884#post865884

Your graphic skills are amazing and it would b sweet if u could help out to improve the game.
    Last edited by Fork; 05-17-2014, 01:10 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

like a mini .?go tourny, but in pub for $$$, i like.
      TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
      TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
      TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Slum View Post
        like a mini .?go tourny, but in pub for $$$, i like.
        Or "big" tourny in pub every 2 hours for pubbux. Allow!

Comment

Working...
        X