Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Kills in a 10 minute Killothon

[KILL-O-THON} is over. Winner of $1200 with 55 kills: T0NE

beat that. It was with spawn in midbase mode. but you still wont beat it even there.

[KILL-O-THON} is over. Winner of $1200 with 69 kills: jr5
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Pretty much meaningless since you can get friends to help you; assuming of course that you have friends.
        eph

Comment

THE SECRET ILLÜMINATI (sillüminati) MANUALLY ADDED KILLS TO THE DATABASE DO THIS VIDEO AND GET ENLIGHTENED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6DmHGYy_xk
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
            Pretty much meaningless since you can get friends to help you; assuming of course that you have friends.
            eph
            No one helped it was a 10 minute killothon run with me in a Lancaster

personal record for LT is 90 kills ; the block & I got over 700 bounty a half hour ago. I know that one is no where near any LT record.

Comment

69 kills, thats seems nearly impossible

Comment

just over 1 kill every 10 seconds
                is that so hard to believe
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

averaging that for 10 minutes, the whole time, not like one kill per just over ten seconds for parts of the time & then part time more space between kills. The whole time.

Comment

In the built in banner maker, every shade of blue is on the purple side of blue, there is no pure light blue or the green side of blue. the choice of colors arent so good with all the colors.

Comment

Working...
                    X