X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -2 EVENT IDEAS-

Whether this has been thought about before/been done already- no idea:

Event 1:

Have a duel area (prob the size of javufc). In this area there tons of green box's (greens) that spawn randomly. Have 2 teams (freq 1 and 2) and a captain on each. Each captain chooses 1 player to play. The player will try and collect as many greens as they can before dying. There are 2 permanent shooters (separate from the teams) that will try and kill these 2 players. Soon as the player dies- they are removed from the freq (javufc/wbufc style). When both players are out, the captains pick another player to collect as many greens as they can. It goes like this until there are no more players left on the teams.

(If its even possible) The winning team is the one with the highest total bounty (as the bounty goes up when each green is collected). Perhaps there could be a bot that records the bounty of the player when they die and add's it up to the next player that dies in the team to get a total bounty score. It would be cool if the bounty gained was shown on the screen + like this: Team 1: 10293 bounty Team 2: 7500 bounty <- this scores changes when the player dies. Also the highest bounty collected by an individual player would be mentioned at the end or displayed on the screen: Highest collector: Shaun: 2010 bounty.

Event 2:

2 teams 2 caps on each. They pick a player each. Now these 2 players start in the center of an arena (arena similar to javufc with loads of walls etc). Now in this event there is 1 green hidden in the arena somewhere random. The player has to race to find and grab the green before their opponent does. Soon as they grab the green- they knock their opponent off their team (and freq). It keeps going like this (1 vs 1) style until all the players from a freq is out where the winning team would be the one that still has players left.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

#1 is completely possible, less through bounty and more through another staff command.
    2 Doesn't seem all that fun, a CTF with a single flag (no flag bonus/penalty) would probably be more enjoyable. All things to consider.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
      2 Doesn't seem all that fun
      I don't think it sounds "unfun" at all. My thoughts are that the people in spec would just tell the person on their team where the green is, which could make it less fun. Cool ideas, Fork. Thanks for the contribution.
      7:jerome> wasabi peas
      7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

Working...
      X