This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in

Help, every time I try to log in it says, you have tried to log in too many times, please try again in a few minutes. It's been like half an hour and I'm still locked out. I didn't even try to log in multiple times.

-Collossus

This error happens when you try to log in too often using a wrong password or bad login info. You should wait about 4-6 hours and let it cool down before trying again, because if you try it will reset the timer and it will probably be even longer then.
    I hope this helps, but as you haven't mentioned anything about bad login info, I am really uncertain if this is the case.

Comment

Hmm if you try now- it should def work :PPP
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I don't think it's the case because I didn't enter the wrong password of bad login info. It looks like the server is down now so maybe there was something that went awry. Or maybe it's just down for me? :P

Comment

Good answer, Fis. Clearly you were paying attention to what you were reading!

Comment

The Trench Wars server is currently down. Hopefully we'll be back up and running in a reasonably short period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Azov View Post
              The Trench Wars server is currently down. Hopefully we'll be back up and running in a reasonably short period of time.
              What worries me is that this problem occurred even when the Trench wars server is NOT down. AND I can't log into any of the other zones either. I just tried to log in, it's been over 5 hours and it still doesn't work. Please help or I won't be able to play TWL tomorrow. Thx

Comment

If this is related to multiple zones try here.

http://ssc.subspace.co/lostpass/

TW mods wont be able to assist you on that scale.

Comment

Sounds like someone may need to have a chat with Mom.
                  1:Ruse> I have no interests at this point
                  1:Computer> Females?
                  YELLOW dots on RADAR are friendly ships. Dark yellow dots are DECOYS
                  Release a DECOY, if you have one, by pressing F5
                  1:Ruse> I'm gay
                  1:Computer> That explains it
                  1:Computer> So you found something good to wear?
                  1:Ruse> for what/
                  1:Ruse> ohhhh

Comment

My password is not lost. My alias is not lost. It just says login too many times when I have not.

Comment

it happens when you try to use a wrong password too many times, you might have to wait up to 24 hours before you try again
                      its to stop people from using password crackers

in the meantime you should be able to play in non-ssc zones
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                        it happens when you try to use a wrong password too many times, you might have to wait up to 24 hours before you try again
                        its to stop people from using password crackers

in the meantime you should be able to play in non-ssc zones
                        What I've been trying to tell everyone is that I haven't used the wrong password too many times. :P My pw is stored on my computer w/ my login, so I logged out, logged in ONCE and was given the msg. sigh... i feel like this is going to be an issue tmrw and I won't be able to play because staff can't get it resolved. I don't know if any of you that replied is even staff.

Comment

This is why I gave you the link. Mom is billing operator and not just able to retrieve passwords. State your case there and provide your email.

Comment

Closing this topic as you had made a duplicate. Please move any further discussion to that one. Thanks!
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                            X