Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Graphics for Subspace

Hey,

it's been a long four years since the last time I updated my graphics set for Continuum. There's multiple fixes and updated graphics, the game should look way better with this installed. My older version had over 580 downloads, that's quite a lot for such a dead game.

I have saved most files as PNG files aside from the ships file (due to a bug/glitch in the launch screen). It should be easy to edit the files, if the file extension is .bm2 change the extension to .png to be able to open the file.

Rename your C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\graphics\ folder into something else (such as graphics2) and add the new folder into your Continuum folder. If you don't like a changes, simply replace the graphic files you don't like. You have to disable ROLLING SHIPS from the options for this to work properly.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
    (02/02/14)

Enjoy.

Here is a screenshot:

Last edited by Turban; 02-02-2014, 05:09 PM.

dunno how this is better than default, looks really really weird
    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Nice turban :P. For those who want this picture (below) on there chat window : Click this link/download file and add it in ur continuum graphics folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qqrg6q0n8nsyx5/chatbg.bm2?m=
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

You don't have to download the set if you think it looks weird and/or bad. It's as simple as that.

As you may know, some players prefer the default graphics and I fully respect that fact. However, if you like a single graphic (such as the bombs, bullets, icons, HUD or something else) from my set, feel free to use it yourself or edit it to your liking. I'm simply giving more alternatives for players to use; I personally think the default graphics look awful and outdated.

This is how it looks in-game:

Last edited by Turban; 02-03-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Finally a update from turbans gfx again nice!
          I like this but the warbird, terrier and shark seem a lot darker then the previous shipgfx
          why is this?

nice chatbackground fork thx
          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

I really love the chat window backgrounds. I never knew those could be changed after all these years!
            DELETED

Comment

looks good but not as good as disco dean

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                Finally a update from turbans gfx again nice!
                I like this but the warbird, terrier and shark seem a lot darker then the previous shipgfx
                why is this?

nice chatbackground fork thx
                A lot of the players who tested the previous version(s) years ago told me that most of the ships were way too bright, thus I proceeded to darken them a bit. If you want, I can change the ships to look different (it's not really all that hard) or you can do it yourself: simply change the ships.bm2 extension to ships.bmp and edit it with Photoshop or something similar to that.

Fork didn't really explain how one can make a background for your chat window. Basically, you have to find a wallpaper or picture you like (make sure it's fairly dark or else it's going to be really hard to read your chat) and save it in 24-bit bitmap format with Paint or a similar program. After that, rename the file into chatbg.bm2 and put it in your graphics folder located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\.

If it is not working, you probably have to go to Organize > Folder Options > View untick Hide extensions for known file types in Windows 7. That should let you change the file extension from .bmp to .bm2 without any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                  looks good but not as good as disco dean

That man is money.
                  DELETED

Comment

shark needs to be brightened.

besides that, good stuff turb! (o :
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      A lot of the players who tested the previous version(s) years ago told me that most of the ships were way too bright, thus I proceeded to darken them a bit. If you want, I can change the ships to look different (it's not really all that hard) or you can do it yourself: simply change the ships.bm2 extension to ships.bmp and edit it with Photoshop or something similar to that.

Fork didn't really explain how one can make a background for your chat window. Basically, you have to find a wallpaper or picture you like (make sure it's fairly dark or else it's going to be really hard to read your chat) and save it in 24-bit bitmap format with Paint or a similar program. After that, rename the file into chatbg.bm2 and put it in your graphics folder located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Continuum\.

If it is not working, you probably have to go to Organize > Folder Options > View untick Hide extensions for known file types in Windows 7. That should let you change the file extension from .bmp to .bm2 without any issues.
                      Oh i see always wondered how you would change that thanks
                      ill brighten it up myself

Comment

It worked

Comment

turban-kun so gud ^__________________________^v

u dis gud wazaaa? that lance color <3
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Meet the bat warbird hehe :P
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

A tip for Turban: if you press CTRL + ALT + 2 in puush it'll take screenshot from the active window so we don't need to look at your gay anime wallpapers.
                              lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Working...
                              X