This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BooBiesYaY View Post

4) Staff has cheated since 2001 with their friends for years, most of which were never banned and the entire concept of cheating was made into a conspiracy theory by staff for years.
    ILLUMINATI
    Big Chill

Comment

• if u look good enough @ the continuum logo u can see an eye and the pyramid
      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        staff is corrupt because they won't unban a player with repeat offences who has on numerous occasions tried to avoid the bans? You know if you cheat that you will be banned for a long period of time, why not just like.....NOT CHEAT?
        LOL? Eating bullets like it shouldn't be even called a cheat you should know this since you suck as a player and eat majority of your shots with ur euro lag. Lets be serious here, my so called "cheat" was eating a bullets so that causes for a long ban when in reality you fuckers always eat bullets with 200ms pings and still get to play cause staff is on your fucking squad. Get real ricko, and really I've beating your ass enough for you to know that I don't cheat and I'm better than you.

Boobies,
        1. Just go back and look at his post in this thread, or the one from a few weeks ago where he started threatening to damage the zone, for insight into his demeanor.
        2. Please go start a new thread, or post to one the 15 other threads that he has jacked on this topic. Whether or not he comes back is not what this thread is about and in fact nothing in this thread should be about a specific player.
        thanks
        eph

^
        1. HOW have i threaten the zone you fucking moron? How have I damnaged the zone? Has it been ddosed? NO has it been hacked? NO. I don't even know how to these things so you bringing it up just tells me how pathetic you are.
        2. How about I keep bringing it up cause its unfair I served my fucking time and should be unbanned already but you been kissing staff ass for to long to even realize the hole story.'

Fuck staff and fuck you
        Last edited by 2pac; 03-24-2014, 05:41 PM.
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
          Boobies,
          1. Just go back and look at his post in this thread, or the one from a few weeks ago where he started threatening to damage the zone, for insight into his demeanor.
          2. Please go start a new thread, or post to one the 15 other threads that he has jacked on this topic. Whether or not he comes back is not what this thread is about and in fact nothing in this thread should be about a specific player.
          thanks
          eph
          I was responding to dr death, crescent seal, and ricko regarding 2pac and bans. I did not introduce this topic Ephemeral. Further, when you talk about mismanagement of the zone in general, it must also include bans.

But your right, the general focus of this thread should not focus on one particular ban or players ban.

But as I stated I was merely responding to other players who brought up 2pac, specifically Ricko, and now yield the conversation back to general discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
            if u look good enough @ the continuum logo u can see an eye and the pyramid
            comparing Trench wars to the bilderberg group, elites or illuminati, assuming they exist in some conspiratory fashion (probably do), is like comparing planet earth to the size of the observable universe...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pac View Post
              LOL? Eating bullets like it shouldn't be even called a cheat you should know this since you suck as a player and eat majority of your shots with ur euro lag. Lets be serious here, my so called "cheat" was eating a bullets so that causes for a long ban when in reality you fuckers always eat bullets with 200ms pings and still get to play cause staff is on your fucking squad. Get real ricko, and really I've beating your ass enough for you to know that I don't cheat and I'm better than you.

Fuck staff and fuck you [/COLOR]
              Really mature response showing why you should definitely be allowed back after all your repeat offences across different zones, no signs that you'd do it again.

On another note, I don't think you've ever beaten me, maybe a few kills whilst floating about in pub but that's it, sorry...
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Really mature response showing why you should definitely be allowed back after all your repeat offences across different zones, no signs that you'd do it again.

On another note, I don't think you've ever beaten me, maybe a few kills whilst floating about in pub but that's it, sorry...
                I dont give a fuck about the responses I give white boy I can say whatever the fuck I want. The 1st zone i speedhacked in was in DS and i staffed in that zone so you can hop off my dick about that.

On another note, I have beaten you on TWDD and duels. You suck in pub so I don't even remember owning you there cause I think your a trash player anyway that uses his euro lag to get kills. I've owned you and your shitty squad with raazi get real bro.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Yeah we were discussing your staffing in DS earlier today actually - about how you were staff for under a week. Solid claim though.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Yeah we were discussing your staffing in DS earlier today actually - about how you were staff for under a week. Solid claim though.
                    Under a week? I was staff there for couple months back in 2008 so get your facts straight. I also staffed in Counter Strike and the original DS was "infantry". However DS was a shit zone anyway and it died off because of uneducated staff. I've done more than your euro lag has done in your entire trenchwars career. If you were to compare all the zones Trenchwars is the easiest out of the bunch so don't get butthurt.

Back to topic: Both M_M god and demonic are useless and should resign for their failures in this zone. They have contributed little to this zone. There was actually decrease in population since these staff members have been involved and are a disgrace to the trenchwars community.
                    Last edited by 2pac; 03-24-2014, 09:03 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• from other thread

Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
                      "Unban people"

Why should anyone play the leagues? Everyone's in agreement that the mods cheat and they allow their friends to cheat too. If I ever play this game again (almost 6 months since I last played), I'm gonna make a macro telling everyone not to play the leagues for that reason.

Or at least they use to. Mods led or mingled with every top squad back from 2001-2010 (or longer) whose members employed some of the most blatant cheats out there. Then, they covered it up relentlessly for years claiming its all a conspiracy or just lag or noobs complaining hah. I don't know who would be stupid enough to enter TWL or the leagues and spend 99% of their time trying to differentiate between euro lag which keeps them barely under the lag limits or outright cheating which magnifies the rotation of the ship so blatantly and/or other aspects which you can't dodge or anticipate a bullet because it already hits you as their ship rotates.

Either way, the leagues are zombied in perpetuity due to staff's and mods prior cheating sprees. There is zero trust in the leagues, at least applying my personal perception from the last 12-13 years and discussions with other casual players.

A good starting point a few years ago to try and earn back trust in the leagues would've been to monitor cheating closely and see how some can bypass lag limits and what they are using. Another good starting point to earn back trust would've been to split up the uncomfortable mingling between mods/staff and those "vets" who cheated prior, who seem to run the top 5 squads in TWL every year to pad their ego.

Well either way, if the leagues ever recover, It will most likely take all new people who have no idea what went on since day 1.

Well, i warned them in 2006 on these forums of repercussions from their hidden cheating. I told them that it would come back in a big way and rip all or most trust in the leagues alongside their credibility with regard to fairness. Older mods/staff didn't listen as they, themselves, destroyed the leagues slowly but surely.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                        . However DS was a shit zone anyway and it died off because of uneducated staff. I've done more than your euro lag has done in your entire trenchwars career..
                        Funny how the guy who ran and created DS said it was a week and you were awful. Good claims though - trying to defend yourself that you have staffed in other zones and then attacking it and calling it 'shit' with 'uneducated staff', just looks like you have an ongoing issue with authority more than anything else.

Also I accidentally clicked on an earlier page and saw that you were boasting that you beat Jones on 'G.T.L' with raazi and I assume this is the squad you're claiming to have beaten me on too.....you realise G.T.L was a trainer squad who I think beat my squad maybe once or twice in total and lost badly every other match, great claim though, keep it up!
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• my dad can beat up your dad

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• You do know this isn't helping you in any form, way or shape, right 2pacz? You should first of all get your facts straight, and whine and yell to the people who are actually involved in your whole netbanning process. Those are the SSC Ops, who aren't even on THIS forum, but have their own place where you can go protest and yell at them. We allow you up to this day to express your feelings/wrongdoings and whatever as a courtesy, believe me we could have easily (and legally following rules to the dot) gotten rid of you on these forums aswell. You are basically trying to tell us that you cheated, but it wasn't bad. Like running a red light, but saying you're only doing it when there's nobody else on the road, so it's 'not a big deal'. It's still an offense, and even after you've received your fair share of warnings, ban increases and whatnot you still try to act as the victim. Once again, me and Demonic have NOTHING to do with this case, we looked at it as a favor to one of our TW players, we were actually discussing this among ourselves, we talked to you, listened to you but you managed to go back to your own old self in less than a week, yelling, blaming people you don't know and evading your current bans. What does that make us look like? Morons? Take a good look in the mirror and give us the same respect we have given you so far, or you will never be able to play again. Simple fact. Up to this point I am still willing to review your case, to talk to SSC Ops about it, but you gotta realise that those with the real power to unban you in the end are the SSC Ops, and only them.
                            Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                            24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                            1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

• Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                              You do know this isn't helping you in any form, way or shape, right 2pacz? You should first of all get your facts straight, and whine and yell to the people who are actually involved in your whole netbanning process. Those are the SSC Ops, who aren't even on THIS forum, but have their own place where you can go protest and yell at them. We allow you up to this day to express your feelings/wrongdoings and whatever as a courtesy, believe me we could have easily (and legally following rules to the dot) gotten rid of you on these forums aswell. You are basically trying to tell us that you cheated, but it wasn't bad. Like running a red light, but saying you're only doing it when there's nobody else on the road, so it's 'not a big deal'. It's still an offense, and even after you've received your fair share of warnings, ban increases and whatnot you still try to act as the victim. Once again, me and Demonic have NOTHING to do with this case, we looked at it as a favor to one of our TW players, we were actually discussing this among ourselves, we talked to you, listened to you but you managed to go back to your own old self in less than a week, yelling, blaming people you don't know and evading your current bans. What does that make us look like? Morons? Take a good look in the mirror and give us the same respect we have given you so far, or you will never be able to play again. Simple fact. Up to this point I am still willing to review your case, to talk to SSC Ops about it, but you gotta realise that those with the real power to unban you in the end are the SSC Ops, and only them.
                              Who banned me when I was going to be released a netop or left_eye? Cause it seems you guys are working with them together to get me banned. Those with the real power can't even close out tickets how am I gonna reach them?

I am my old ways because its going on 8 months and I haven't been unbanned even with community support ofcourse I'm gonna cuss and trash talk you put yourself in my position.
                              Last edited by 2pac; 03-25-2014, 06:23 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Funny how the guy who ran and created DS said it was a week and you were awful. Good claims though - trying to defend yourself that you have staffed in other zones and then attacking it and calling it 'shit' with 'uneducated staff', just looks like you have an ongoing issue with authority more than anything else.

Also I accidentally clicked on an earlier page and saw that you were boasting that you beat Jones on 'G.T.L' with raazi and I assume this is the squad you're claiming to have beaten me on too.....you realise G.T.L was a trainer squad who I think beat my squad maybe once or twice in total and lost badly every other match, great claim though, keep it up!
                                Yeah that "trainer" squad beat your ass so don't get all butthurt. Also the owner of DS aka kameloth aka runewar doesn't even play this game anymore. Maybe if you talked to staff that staffed with me such at LtNirvana, Dumani you'd get more info but if you're getting stories from DAV1 or CRE they are the sole reason for the destruction of DS and became staff after I left. You don't know shut Ricko so stop spreading fud.
                                Last edited by 2pac; 03-25-2014, 06:22 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                                X