This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
    Sup sup qpr? Long time no see. We need more of your troll posts. Maybe some disagreements with kthx too. Lol.
    Hehe nm nm, u? Indeed quite some months again :<...

Kthx, i don't know if you're reading this but hereby i disagree with you.

There; everybody is happy again $

Comment

O LOL exalt already did IT LOL sorry exalt i srsly didnt read coz it was tl;dr to me LOL (dick move me for not reading); good points

Comment

1. Yes it was my fault I did cheat, and I've said it again in my previous posts. Even if it was harmless or not I feel like I let the community down, let staff down and my squadmates as well as couple of noobies and I do apologize for that.

2. Yes I did evade the ban but only for good intension to get in touch with staff because I failed to reach them. After Left_Eye stepped down I made another thread because she kept closing my thread without me giving my side of story.

3. I want to thank my boys for the support and I do intend I living up to their expectations from now on. I wish the staff unbans me if they don't then I'll take the ban until Aug 17th 2014. Thats all I can say now, words can't explain but actions can.

Thank you once again

PS.

Shoutouts to my boys, Cash Monay sup brah got some ras malai for you brah! Big ups to Oranje, QPR, Morh, Mythril, Engi, DAbestcrew, GTL fam, RAAZI, antimatters, bitchCRES,Star Fox for being on my side even after the ban, my main MAN VYS, MOCK, my boy ray allan,RF, Welfare and hydride.

Thank you
        Last edited by 2pac; 02-20-2014, 07:44 PM.
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

man why didnt you write that post from the beginning

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Our zone just lost one cheater, vys. Let's replace him with another, 2pac. Jkjk I like both of you guys. Anyways, I'm in agreement with 2pac here, yes he made a few mistakes, but we all have at some point. .maybe not to the extent he has. However, he's an active member of subspace and brought good competition. ..He has served his time and re banning him for trying to talk to higher ups by evading is a bit rough imo..As long as his story is accurate. .He should be unbanned asap.
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

fuck it
              Last edited by 2pac; 03-02-2014, 08:32 AM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                  Our zone just lost one cheater, vys. Let's replace him with another, 2pac. Jkjk I like both of you guys. Anyways, I'm in agreement with 2pac here, yes he made a few mistakes, but we all have at some point. .maybe not to the extent he has. However, he's an active member of subspace and brought good competition. ..He has served his time and re banning him for trying to talk to higher ups by evading is a bit rough imo..As long as his story is accurate. .He should be unbanned asap.
                  weak has pretty much summed it up: we already lost a competitive TWD player in vys/ivf it rly sends a negative message around to the older players to see what this zone has gone down to with how staff is treating the situation. Regardless of what 2pac has done in the past or staff's discontent with him, this is exactly how the process of this game being obselete would be dramatically speed up. Free 2pac

Comment

Originally posted by iPad View Post
                    weak has pretty much summed it up: we already lost a competitive TWD player in vys/ivf it rly sends a negative message around to the older players to see what this zone has gone down to with how staff is treating the situation. Regardless of what 2pac has done in the past or staff's discontent with him, this is exactly how the process of this game being obselete would be dramatically speed up. Free 2pac
                    I talked to Lefty (Left_Eye) about this situation in-game today to figure out exactly what his side of the story was. Apparently, 2pac evaded during his 90 day ban, and the reason he didn't check his other bans in other zones was because he claimed that was his first ban for cheating. He trusted him, because he admitted to it. Therefore, he took his word and assumed it was good, and gave the minimum ban required for cheating, which is pretty lenient honestly. Apparently, 2pac has lied to us all about his "evasions" because he DID evade twice during his original 90 day ban, which added more time. Then, sysops from that other zone he was banned from for cheating told Lefty about the situation there, and why he was banned, and apparently he has been caught cheating multiple times in multiple zones. The reason Lefty hasn't come forward with the info is simply because he views he is being fair, trusted 2pac's word, he lied, and so he basically said fuck it give him the mandatory year long ban.

He also stated to me that if 2pac actually showed "sincerity" in that he would NOT cheat again and actually felt sorry/bad/remorseful in even a slight way, he would lesson he ban with no problem. He has not done so though, so he hasn't removed it. Beyond that, he is not head BanG Op. Dezmond is. So he is the one who rightfully should be the one to remove/reduce his ban sentence, and yet he seems to not give a fuck either way.

All I'm saying here is that 2pac lied to all of us, and all we heard was his side of the story. Do I agree with the way everything went down? No. Do I think his sentence should be reduced or simply unban him? Yes. Do I trust his word anymore about cheating and everything else though? Nope. I don't like when someone lies to my face, because I stuck up for him and then find out through my own channels/sources that he lied about practically everything to gain remorse for his position. I think that's bullshit. Admit what you did and I guarantee that you're ban will either be lessoned or removed entirely by Lefty. Left_Eye is very, very fair with this kinda stuff. I blasted him earlier for it all, but I take that back due to not knowing the full story. Fuck you 2pac for lying to me though.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

2pac tbh ur very lucky to hav ppl like exalt to hav sided w/ u

Comment

Left_eye keeps talking out her ass, whats the reason for me lying? I only speedhacked in DS when I was staff there and got banned for a year which is 9 months more than what it should have been ffs. And how the fuck am I lying? I told you guys I only evaded to get my fucking stupid ass SSC netops ticket answers and its still yet to be answered.

Exalt u need more proof fucking message me bro ffs.
                        Last edited by 2pac; 03-02-2014, 08:31 AM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                          Left_eye keeps talking out her ass
                          In her defense, she prly has a cute ass -> pulls it off.

But seriously, I don't see why 2pac isn't unbanned yet :S

Comment

Whatever bro im done complaining now. Up to the tw gods
                            Last edited by 2pac; 03-02-2014, 08:30 AM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                              Whatever bro im done complaining now. Up to the tw gods
                              Bro, like I said, I've talked to Lefty personally on your behalf. She/He (I always forget which is which lol) told me his side of the story, and I honestly don't see why he would lie to me. I've known lefty for over 10 years now, so it isn't like a random convo with a newb staffer. I've known her longer than you by quite a long time, so trust me when I say that I am doing what I can, but you also need to show some respect/remorse type of action to get what you want in this situation. You won't get out of your ban, or even get it lowered, acting like a dick toward the staff members that have the power to free you. I'm being real here by telling you that you need to kiss a lil ass just once (not literally, but you get the idea, and trust me, I was raised to NEVER kiss ass, so I don't entirely mean do that, but I can't find a better phrase). You gotta show that you are apologetic and absolutely won't do that shit again, and then I'm POSITIVE lefty will be fair with you.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Here is my analogy, fierce = staff they are the top of the top, not gonna kiss ass to them alright. I'm gonna be who I am not gonna change cause of staff or get out of a ban early.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                                X