X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    and yet, here i am
    How is that holding for you? Refresh button stop working yet? I guess so.

And Jones you can see me in a match, I don't play pub you trash go play pub bro thats the only skill you got.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• bro brah bro rbo brah BRO asjeijmfdd~!!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• silly Pakistanis when will they ever learn

Comment

• Originally posted by Demonic View Post
          Just before Dezmond gets lots of messages lol, yes he is head bang for TW but he doesn't have a high enough bang level to touch a network ban. Even if Dez lifted the TW ban, he would still be banned due to the network one. Only I have a high enough level in bang to remove the network ban.

After scrolling through approx. 5 pages of 2pac complaining, I see plenty of comparisons listed to old players, such as Method. You do realise Method served a net ban for this exact same thing, and I think it was actually longer then a year as well. Dele has also served bans in the past, and not had reduced. IF he had cheated, came clean and said, you know what I fucked up, I probably wouldn't think twice about taking a look at the ban and although I wouldn't lift it, I would have probably reduced it back down to its original duration ie. 3 months and he currently wouldn't be banned. To evade the ban once, hell everyone tries it once, gets caught and waits out their ban. To then try it twice, try to act as though they have done nothing wrong, to then have previous for this, I fail to see a reason to change the ban. I am 99% sure if he used a cheat in a TWD due to us letting him off easy, everyone would be screaming blue murder right now.

Im just going to go on the record for saying that I think staff hasnt done anything wrong here. I read a few pages and understand things. And as one of the biggest advocates for preventing cheating, I would consider a cheat in TWD far more serious than anywhere else because it defrauds trust in the leagues/staff and victimizes players moreso than a casual pub area.

For the record, I'm glad staff is taking cheating seriously, but also lets not ignore that many cheats may not be easy to really identify and may even be connection related 'cheats'. Either way, in the past, those associated with staff have cheating many times, evading punishment, and in many other examples of a disproportionate system which at times ignores your friends or those on top (ie in staff).

I don't really know if cheating is still going on en-masse or not, and don't really care, but i'll just sum up my opinion like this.

I understand the facts, the evading, and the bans across zones. I also understand that the ban duration has changed due to that situation, and caused some confusion. I understand pac has served 6-8 months for the most part, and staff is not happy with the details thus has upped the timeframe.

Believe me, if I was in left eye's or other shoes with regard to the facts, I wouldn't want to reduce the ban timeframes or negiotate further, but I also think we must act a bit human here with some compassion. He did serve around 7 months or so being fully banned (notwithstanding evading here or there). His violation was outside of what i'd consider one of the most egregious cheating offenders (ie outside leagues and not one of those hard to pinpoint cheaters).

I would just ask, respectfully, that all staff with authority relevant to this ban (including but not limited to left eye, dezmond and others), consider the facts and try and leave emotion a bit out of it, even though its hard when theres even some people I can think of who cause trouble that I'd like to ban for 5 years.. lol.

2Pac has served like 7 months. He is wrong, we have established that completely. Staff has done nothing really wrong that I can see here considering the facts unbiasedly. But also consider this. Suggested ban times are important, but once you get towards 1 year or more, lets reserve that for the most serious offenders. Lets also have a bit more compassion to forgive even those who are somewhat "incorrigible" after serving 7 months.

If he screws up again, you can always reban him instantly. But I think given the facts and timeframe here, compassion should exceed being too hardlined here. And this is coming from me, who would like to throw all cheaters in a 10 year ban... so keep that in mind. But like I said, its the cheaters/exploits that cannot be found that are far more serious in my opinion, or those concealed at the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            I talked to Lefty (Left_Eye) about this situation in-game today to figure out exactly what his side of the story was. Apparently, 2pac evaded during his 90 day ban, and the reason he didn't check his other bans in other zones was because he claimed that was his first ban for cheating. He trusted him, because he admitted to it. Therefore, he took his word and assumed it was good, and gave the minimum ban required for cheating, which is pretty lenient honestly. Apparently, 2pac has lied to us all about his "evasions" because he DID evade twice during his original 90 day ban, which added more time. Then, sysops from that other zone he was banned from for cheating told Lefty about the situation there, and why he was banned, and apparently he has been caught cheating multiple times in multiple zones. The reason Lefty hasn't come forward with the info is simply because he views he is being fair, trusted 2pac's word, he lied, and so he basically said fuck it give him the mandatory year long ban.

He also stated to me that if 2pac actually showed "sincerity" in that he would NOT cheat again and actually felt sorry/bad/remorseful in even a slight way, he would lesson he ban with no problem. He has not done so though, so he hasn't removed it. Beyond that, he is not head BanG Op. Dezmond is. So he is the one who rightfully should be the one to remove/reduce his ban sentence, and yet he seems to not give a fuck either way.

All I'm saying here is that 2pac lied to all of us, and all we heard was his side of the story. Do I agree with the way everything went down? No. Do I think his sentence should be reduced or simply unban him? Yes. Do I trust his word anymore about cheating and everything else though? Nope. I don't like when someone lies to my face, because I stuck up for him and then find out through my own channels/sources that he lied about practically everything to gain remorse for his position. I think that's bullshit. Admit what you did and I guarantee that you're ban will either be lessoned or removed entirely by Lefty. Left_Eye is very, very fair with this kinda stuff. I blasted him earlier for it all, but I take that back due to not knowing the full story. Fuck you 2pac for lying to me though.
            I mean.. the netban, other zone involvement, evasion and other stuff is not really that debatable, and thats exactly why I'm sure staff (ie left eye) feels like this is not negotiable and the current ban is right end of story. If I said otherwise, id be an absolute hypocrite.

The netban seems to complicate things. Even if the TW ban was removed, would the netban still prevent him from entering TW? And if you removed the netban, i am guessing that would be problematic because you'd be stepping on other zones feet so to speak, where you couldnt watch 2pac in other zones, thus creating problems as to other zones asking why you unbanned him. Or am I wrong?

Either way, isnt there something we could do to put him on probation solely in TW while not affecting the other zones? I think there has to be a way to be more compassionate while also not loweirng your guard completely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              id say most looking at this thread are just here for a laugh and dont actually give a wrinkly ballsack about what happens to you.
              I don't find this particularly funny, even when people cause the harm themselves and deserve it, I still don't find other people being unhappy or suffering very funny. Justice or punishment doesn't necessarily make anyone a winner, it just does whats most right to correct a violation. But justice shouldnt be without compassion or humanity. All those in jail for egregious sentences for drug violations for example, most people would agree that 40 years sentences for recurring drug offenses is even more than murder is ridiculous, thus some are re-examining those guildelines and reducing penalties to be more fair.

I know that last time I looked at a thread related to 2pac it was about 3 months ago and he was counting the days excited to be back sometime In February or something, I actually thought maybe he was playing aliased by now until I read this today. So anyone who was still waiting out their time watching for an expiration date, must be sorry to some extent. Even if he does it again, just ban him again then i guess.

Comment

• personally i find it hilarious when the mentally impedimented get their just desserts
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BooBiesYaY View Post
                  I don't find this particularly funny, even when people cause the harm themselves and deserve it, I still don't find other people being unhappy or suffering very funny. Justice or punishment doesn't necessarily make anyone a winner, it just does whats most right to correct a violation. But justice shouldnt be without compassion or humanity. All those in jail for egregious sentences for drug violations for example, most people would agree that 40 years sentences for recurring drug offenses is even more than murder is ridiculous, thus some are re-examining those guildelines and reducing penalties to be more fair.

I know that last time I looked at a thread related to 2pac it was about 3 months ago and he was counting the days excited to be back sometime In February or something, I actually thought maybe he was playing aliased by now until I read this today. So anyone who was still waiting out their time watching for an expiration date, must be sorry to some extent. Even if he does it again, just ban him again then i guess.
                  You're putting way too much thought into what was simply the banning of an annoying twit in an online space shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                    You're putting way too much thought into what was simply the banning of an annoying twit in an online space shooter.

I just think we should move beyond this ban. The guys been so anxious and excited to return when I last saw around Christmas on these forums. To double the ban almost at expiration, even for a legit evasion of a day or two.. I mean.. lets just move beyond this shall we. We can all get back to whats more important like tweaking the lev another 1000,000 billion trillion more times.

Comment

• Can we give those banned people a chance with probation officers they have to say hi to every time they want to play? Like let them play but for x days/weeks/decades on the first wrong thing back to jail, no warning. And under constant watch by their officers who can limit their ships and push them around so they won't hurt the innocent population and staffs could wear off their aggressions on them. Could also make them do prisoner work like craft green bags to put goodies in or something... And if they behave, let them join a prisoner hockey/twd team as rehab program. But make sure they don't talk in public or pms and only allow controlled ?message to prevent those madmen from scaring the people. Also ensure rivaling squads don't get too close to each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                        personally i find it hilarious when the mentally impedimented get their just desserts
                        personally i find it hilarious when chesse! and wormhole surfer rage against me for their zones 0-population failures and want to hold a grudge against me. Seriously pathetic wannabe staffers. No wonder Wormhole got axed and cheese is just a another washed up pub player. Steve Henry aka WS, you mad bro?

Get real noobs this thread was made in response to the staff and your opinons of me do not matter at all so stop crying like little kids over me and hop off my nuts.

Thanks for BoobiesYay for realizing what it really means to be a player in the community. I'd done helped alot of people and noobs, he has seen me and witnessed me so he knows I am real, rest of these fucktards troll the forums and never play the zone only to talk nonsense.
                        Last edited by 2pac; 03-19-2014, 02:15 AM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• So If I evade a ban to talk to netops they increase my ban to 03/10/2015 *netban* That is them failing at responding to netops tickets, that is the job they do but failure is strong in them, they should give up powers they can't manage to close tickets out. Evading ban on the same ip address isn't evading, you know my ipaddresses im not trying to hide. I come on them so you know WHO I am and I don't evade on another ISP. Its the same IP I have plenty of computers as my disposal to login and talk to staff to get my tickets answers yet they still have failed to close it out.

Might as well go under alias now and not be known cause these idiots love abusing there netops powers. Upper Staff and netops suck each others balls just so they can get it their way.

Fuck you to: spacehiker, squaded with him played with him and he is the biggest pussy I ever seen, he has to talk to staff to limit any bans or to talk to anyone about a ban cause his pussy whipped. A tw noob can do a better job than you.

Fuck you to: dav1 another useless netop whoever gave this dumbass power in the 1st place, DS died because of him and so is hyperspace. These fucks upped my ban to on the day I was gonna be released cause they found a ban from a dead zone that this fucker help die. Just pathetic.

Fuck you to: Ratio for helping me out but not having the balls to look at my ticket.

Get the fuck off position if you idiots can't manage to close tickets, noobs can do a better job then these guys.

To my boys I'll be back and own these fucks like I used to, keep banning me I don't care anymore, done playing games with these no-fucks.
                          Last edited by 2pac; 03-19-2014, 01:10 AM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
                            Can we give those banned people a chance with probation officers they have to say hi to every time they want to play? Like let them play but for x days/weeks/decades on the first wrong thing back to jail, no warning. And under constant watch by their officers who can limit their ships and push them around so they won't hurt the innocent population and staffs could wear off their aggressions on them. Could also make them do prisoner work like craft green bags to put goodies in or something... And if they behave, let them join a prisoner hockey/twd team as rehab program. But make sure they don't talk in public or pms and only allow controlled ?message to prevent those madmen from scaring the people. Also ensure rivaling squads don't get too close to each other.

IDK love..

1) He didnt cheat in leagues or to gain an advantage in matches. he cheated in something stupid like an event or for shits/giggles.

2) I dont think 1 year bans should be for anything other than egregious cheaters like league cheaters or greatly disrupting others play to an extent where its malicious or severe.

3) He served 7 months and was extended based on evading his ban for, presumably, a few days. Arguably he may have been trying to reach out to staff in game also to talk (right or wrong).

4) Hes expressed constant interest since September to play again, hes a active player or at least was, thus, hes a member of the community like it or not (ie if you like him or don't makes no difference hes still a member). He was anxiously awaiting expiration around Feb.

5) Evading a ban is not a joke but at the same time, wouldnt 5 days extra ban per every 1 day evasion be sufficient? Is months more really necessary?

---

Other side

1) His attitude towards staff is obvious but I don't think it should be part of any decision to reduce, extend and so on, or that would be biased.

2) Hes a repeat offender. Other zones involved.

3) A cheat is serious/not a joke in general.

I weigh the two sides and just feel that in general this case should probably be closed. I think 1 year bans are too long, thats just my opinion, notwisthanding most other considerations. Thus, when i mean "probation" i just mean watching him carefully when hes online and rebanning him instantly if he cheats again.

But I don't know the whole netban situation or how that would be handled with other zones, or how messy it would be either.

I also think other bans should also be revisited if the duration is longer than 6 months. Thats a really long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                              So If I evade a ban to talk to netops they increase my ban to 03/10/2015 *netban* That is them failing at responding to netops tickets, that is the job they do but failure is strong in them, they should give up powers they can't manage to close tickets out.
                              Its problematic that they don't respond and you have to go in game to attempt to talk to SSC ops. I don't think thats your fault frankly, because the proper channels were erroneous. If true, I can't imagine punishing someone for that. I would keep trying to get in touch with SSC ops. At this point, maybe TW mods cant do anything except maybe relay messages IDK. I don't think TW mods can remove your netban or get around it, but maybe they can point you in the right direction somehow, seeing as they discussed it with them previously which led to an extension of your ban, thus, must have contact methods and connections on when they'll be on.

Best of luck, hopefully this can be resolved at some point where the sentencing seems fairer, but also cheaters are punished for bad behavior and theres a better balance.

Comment

• so take a position that sucks then have someone who actually earned the ban yell at you and demand you set him free? i cant for the life of me see why anyone would want to give any special favors to a person who would probably get back in the game then just completely badmouth the people who reduced his ban/banned him in the first place.

is this a biased way to look at it, sure. its also just my opinion.

an unbiased way would be to follow the rules to the letter as well. i think you need to start with the rules on why he was banned if you want someone to take an unbiased look at this.

as a sidenote, you dont have to gargle someones nuts to get then to listen to you. you just have to not go out of your way to be an asshole to people.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X