!comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !comments

I have decided that the player-submitted !comments (to TW-PubSystem) should be out in the open for everyone to see. They always have been, but now I'd like to share the link with you all:
    http://trenchwars.org/dezmond/comments.php

Furthermore, I've decided to start sharing !comments here that spark my interest, so we can discuss what possible actions we can make. Plain and simple. See below.
    Note: You may reply to this thread about a specific !comments listed below by simply stating which number you're referring to.

If you come across a !comment that you agree with or believe should be discussed, feel free to paste it as a reply to this thread.

Thanks!

¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` !Comments
    (public arena !comments to TW-PubSystem bot)

#1:Reserved > Just a fake comment to prepare the layout. (16 Mar 2014 11:53:06)

(will add more as time goes on)

▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
    ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
    ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Just to avoid confusion from the beginning, the php script does not number !comments as your post says.

Comment

Now, it does. :P

What I actually meant was that the !comments listed here in this thread (in my original post) will be numbered. So when you're replying to a specific !comment, you can reference the # above on this thread.

Thanks for keeping an eye on detail, tho.

Comment

wtf why didnt u tell me it was a php script instead of an output
        could have styled the fuck out of that shit
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryn "the fixer" etiX
          Now, it does. :P
          pro

Comment

Oh why are the names hidden now? How am I gonna see how PoiD keeps raging and being a bitch to his own staff members without?

Comment

I suggested that names be removed from the publicly viewable list to protect players who leave !comments from being harassed by other players over what they comment.
              Former TW Staff

Comment

Hm, at least make council candidates and already existing members !comments show a name so people know who they vote for.

Comment

Ehhh, I'll let that one up to someone else to decide. I don't think it's important to see their names.
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

#0704: 30 Jan 2014 16:47:35: the new rocks are kinda silly, their graphics don't match up with their physics (i.e. their tile placement), which makes them unpredictable
                    #0786: 19 Feb 2014 19:22:56: hey how about you fix the fucking hitboxes around the rocks or revert them to the smaller size?
                    #0925: 05 Mar 2014 14:27:21: hmmm, what else... oh yeah... revert the asteroids to the old size because hitboxes are fucked now

Comment

Since those !comments pretty much became unreadable due to their amount and the spam I made an attempt at sorting and summarizing, might help getting info from it.

http://pastebin.com/CSQPzbQi

Comment

Very good bkgmjo, thank you.

Comment

That feels like being Dimitri from JA2 :-P Ill try to update from time to time. Let me know if you want more categories.

Comment

Update to #1067:

http://pastebin.com/9VDvX5CL

(Sry, too lazy to change skin or browsers just to use forum functionality to edit original post.)

Comment

#1081: 06 May 2014 15:53:38: add a !buy similar to purepub but cheaper that silences spectators from making public messages for 30 min - if the price is right i may buy that all the time

Whoever suggested that, great idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X