TW Population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Population

As you can all see I'm a fkin veteran. Been playing this game for 10+ years and want to give a little suggestion. Yes, we all know the zone is dying, stop bitching about it and just do somethinng! lol wot. Anyways, we have a star in the game currently known as David Parody(Children). Some of you may not know this, but he is a fknPROSPECt , social media wise and jav wise lol. This guy has 30k+ followers on every social media god has created. David man lol, just fkin advertise the game man, woot

S/O to Pressure (Vice- Until Next Time)
    S/O to Best (wot the)
    S/O to Paradise ( and his butt)
    S/O to Rows (bloody fingers omg)
    S/O to Avale (Old)
    S/O to Gucci Mane (BURR)
    S/O to Panama (woot)
    Last but definitely not least, the guy that cant bench press us all Racka! xD
    and s/o to the fkn frog
    1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
    1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
    1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
    1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
    1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
    1:paradise> alie?

It ain't happening bro with the current staff, they are incompetent. They lack skills I don't even know why they were promoted to the positions they are in. Especially Demonic, this asshole hires o0.o0 and rehires him so many times and doesn't realize he/she a fail rage-sysop from ENGLAND LOL! Demonic should be axed for allowing staff like them to be in power it just shows us how much of a fail the zone is. Like I said the old staff members made the zone not the current staff they are pathetic low-lifes who power-trip on anything.
    Last edited by 2pac; 03-24-2014, 07:03 PM.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty View Post
      S/O to Best (wot the)
      gg best

#2 loser

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
        It ain't happening bro with the current staff, they are incompetent. They lack skills I don't even know why they were promoted to the positions they are in. Especially Demonic, this asshole hires o0.o0 and rehires him so many times and doesn't realize he/she a fail rage-sysop from ENGLAND LOL! Demonic should be axed for allowing staff like them to be in power it just shows us how much of a fail the zone is. Like I said the old staff members made the zone not the current staff they are pathetic low-lifes who power-trip on anything.
        um I didn't hire oO.Oo, infact I hire very few staff - could probably list them on 1 hand. That's what dean's are for lol

Oh and btw I am a member of the old staff as well, dating before you joined TW

next?

Comment

think 2pacz owes demonic an apology
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I think the mods owe US an apology for destroying the game.

Fis went on a chat of some sort and got a bunch of people to try Continuum, but none of them played a second time. If anyone advertises the game, he should point out that the mods are incompetent and that new players should have patience. A lot of patience. And/or other interests.

Comment

Childrens target audience are 9-14 year old girls and 15-45 year old homosexuals who want his lil asian D.

I don't think tw needs to focus on attracting that kind of crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty View Post
                As you can all see I'm a fkin veteran. Been playing this game for 10+ years and want to give a little suggestion. Yes, we all know the zone is dying, stop bitching about it and just do somethinng! lol wot. Anyways, we have a star in the game currently known as David Parody(Children). Some of you may not know this, but he is a fknPROSPECt , social media wise and jav wise lol. This guy has 30k+ followers on every social media god has created. David man lol, just fkin advertise the game man, woot

S/O to Best (wot the)
                S/O to Paradise ( and his butt)
                S/O to Rows (bloody fingers omg)
                S/O to Avale (Old)
                S/O to Gucci Mane (BURR)
                S/O to Panama (woot)
                Last but definitely not least, the guy that cant bench press us all Racka! xD
                and s/o to the fkn frog
                What the fuck??? Is this even English? Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up while you're ahead. That means the first sentence would've summed up all you were about to say, aka absolutely nothing that makes any fucking sense.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

wot u say me
                  1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
                  1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
                  1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
                  1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
                  1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
                  1:paradise> alie?

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                      um I didn't hire oO.Oo, infact I hire very few staff - could probably list them on 1 hand. That's what dean's are for lol

Oh and btw I am a member of the old staff as well, dating before you joined TW

next?
                      HAHA old staff? I don't think so demonic, my usage far exceeds yours and I registered long before you as well. And you were not staff in 03
                      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                      X