TW is back - add "SSC Trench Wars (ASSS)" to your zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW is back - add "SSC Trench Wars (ASSS)" to your zones

just a thread so people can see it immediately, instead of reading the update thread

Let me know if you need any help getting Pandora up and running soup.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
      Let me know if you need any help getting Pandora up and running soup.
      Contact me in game when you see me, thanks for the help! Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by soup View Post
        just a thread so people can see it immediately, instead of reading the update thread
        Soup you forgot to steal Quicksand since you stole all the other good squads that have ever been made in the last 15 years! Good thing I got it! Saved!

Ipad/Ray allen stole my name though, so I created banzi/raspi. Ipad/Ray Allen is too newbie of a player to know who the older great players were, so he only got a couple of them. He probably doesn't even know who banzi was, so I got lucky. He took my name though. That assclown. Ipad, if you read this, I will trade you Raspi and Banzi for Exalt.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I didnt take ur name

Comment

why even bother with namefaggotry when everyone knows all names will be reset
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
              why even bother with namefaggotry when everyone knows all names will be reset
              You are Cheese right? Get lost please.

I already have someone who is willing to pay 10 USD for Dice and 5 USD for sk8.

Comment

Working...
              X