Plausible reason for Trench Wars & all other zones shutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plausible reason for Trench Wars & all other zones shutting down

The Trench Wars server probably heard about Pandora's plan to break up after the season and form a bunch of newbie squads to teach newbies their ways and it imploded/self destructed on itself, its area of debris also hit other servers and they also went down.

This is our biggest lead on the case so far, if anyone else has anymore information please feel free to share it with the rest of the forum. I thought you guys would want to know what I learned just moments ago, and what seems to be as good of a lead as any.
    Last edited by Rise Against; 04-07-2014, 03:50 PM.
    M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

don't quit your day job you bum

Comment

LOL the guy who plays continuum 24/7 and is currently playing in pub on an alternative server is saying that to someone who plays maybe an hour a week if lucky.. (not a bum)
      M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

Comment

I like how he's mad at pandora for a decision staff made

Comment

????
          TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
          TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
          TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

wot who sayed bum
            1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
            1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
            1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
            1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
            1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
            1:paradise> alie?

Comment

I fuckin done did it u assholes. fuk off
              im the best wb in tw.

Comment

Originally posted by pee pee sock View Post
                sup baby bro

Comment

Originally posted by pee pee sock View Post
                  PPS!! TW AINT THE SAME WITHOUT U COME BACK BRUH
                  Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    I like how he's mad at pandora for a decision staff made
                    Not really mad at Pandora for that (I like some of your members), it's the bragging of zidane and Steadman claiming everyone is afraid of Pandora and then when M_M proposes a fair and legitimate rematch they tuck their tails in between their legs and say no.

Comment

rise man u got trolled by a couple members for like 10 minutes and you've been traumatized ever since, ur a mental midget

Comment

also i'm not sure which pandora members you're talking about, no one knows who you are

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          also i'm not sure which pandora members you're talking about, no one knows who you are
                          Again lies, I've been talking to many of your members and they don't condone your behaviour they think it's ridiculous.. double posting? you must be mad.. Also, I trolled you far before you ever trolled me just because I noticed your behaviour towards others. You can't even spell properly so I don't know why you're calling me a mental midget, all you do is repeat yourself and say nothing with the slightest bit of logic..

Comment

i'm jaws and you're a goldfish

Comment

zidane gettin owned like I owned him in jav and I aint even jav
                              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X