ASSS? what for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASSS? what for?

What are the benefits of switching over to ASSS? could probably go looking through subspace.co to find out but cba.
    TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
    TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
    TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

- access to server and not waiting for priit to come around
    - improved options for scripting (for example ?buy could do all the pub buys instead of the nasty pm to bots, also data can be taken directly from the server and does not have to rely on bots which act like a staffer and and and...)
    - recording of gameplay to review on cheats, legendary battles or whatever
    - database + game on the same server without lag between
    - given there is also an own biller, accounts could be modified more easy, like changing outdated email
    - possible packet rewriting to enable things like you see them on hyperspace (different kinds of bricks: line, cage, ... / every wb having a different main weapon on respawn)
    - improved level design (breakable walls, ai, ...)
    - more options to catch cheaters or server attackers
    - possibility of locked chats and the option of kicking people from it
    - if you wanna go wild a browser client that works even with touch control

Just to name some. But don't get me wrong: almost all of this stuff needs heavy work to get implemented first and things will take time since modules are written in C, which is not a very comfortable language for beginners with lots of crash and bug risks.

Comment

theres a lot of shit that simply cant be done because its not allowed
      asss allows u to break all of the chains short of having a new client as well, after which point you can literally do anything you want
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

but then i lose the usage i spent over a decade building and we lose the history that was made with scc..

Comment

I am sure if you keep begging and priitk isn't blocking they will port usage if the move is made.

Comment

Noice, all i wanted to know, thanks bkg.
            TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
            TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
            TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
              but then i lose the usage i spent over a decade building and we lose the history that was made with scc..
              wrong, that happened because tw is lying to you and isnt currently connected to ssc
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

current list of online ssc zones:
                SSCJ Everspace
                SSCJ Distension
                SSCJ Devastation
                SSCE Hockey Zone
                SSCE Hyperspace
                all zones labeled as ssc not on this list are not currently connected to ssc

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

but then i lose the usage i spent over a decade building
                  thats a good thing for the majority of nerds who play this game LOL
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Not sure if srs.

If so, you are a fucking faggot Pressure. Guy jerks off to his ?usage.
                    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X