Quick note about SSC Trenchwars (ASS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
    I assume that Shaddow means that parts of the existing biller database will be ported and data imported into the new one. This would include the player names, passwords, usage, ID numbers, and probably things like pub buck and other stats.
    Eph
    And yes Eph, that's correct. We'll be able to pre-load the majority of data from our existing tables. Including TWD players/squads/records, pubbux, etc.

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    So we are going to formally switch to stick's biller than? Is this permanent?

Doesn't this put an end to everything interzonal?
    No, Paradise :P ... Everything (and I do mean everything) will be better if we were to launch a new billing server. Other zones are currently looking at us, watching, waiting to see what TW does in order to follow suit. TW represents the overwhelming majority of Continuum players and no other zone wants to sever their inter-zone communications with us. Whatever TW does, the rest will follow suit. I am (and have been) in constant communication with most of the popular zone owners and this is the current mindset. No worries!

Cheers, everyone.
    ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
    ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
    ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Working...
    X