Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zone organzational structure - Council should be driving change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soup View Post
    Stop with the essays, please. Every post is so unbelievably long, make it shorter. You probably make really great points but no one is going to bother reading it all (except for a few nerds).
    honestly this is 100% true lol. you don't need to write novels on EVERY post to get your points across people. be concise.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Last post? LOL. There is no way eph will be able to stop himself from posting in these forums. I am certain there are few things in this world he loves more than sharing his melodramatic prose with the subspace community. There are people who have good ideas to contribute to this game, and then there are people who like to hear themselves speak and eph lies somewhere in the middle.
      Last edited by Wormhole Surfer; 04-22-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X