banned until 2017, please unban me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
    ey boys, unban me. i passed my drivers exam in spaceship with flyin carpets. fuk i been bant for 2020
    fuckboy you aint no sheriff gtfo ya immigrant from finland
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

If he cheated, don't give back "his" money, and take away the money of all the staff members who helped him.

Comment

I'll contribute 50 k to get you started pps. Maybe we can raise a fund for you. Come home.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'll add in 10k, possibly more since theres not a lot else I can do with my space bux.

Perhaps to release banned players early, there could be a set price that could be paid off by public donations (space bux). For instance a player liked by many players could get banned for a week but if 150k was collected and donated, the ban will be reduced to 3 days. This could give spacebux some purpose/ increase activity in pub. There could be a command in pub that u type to see who's been banned recently (how long) ?why banned (in a few words) and if $____ much was gathered then there ban will be reduced to ____. It would tell u how much has been gathered so far too. Obviously this list is hand selected by staff and should display the most recent bans. To release (earlier) someone like 2pacz might require 1mill spacebux but if it gets people to play more/ gives spacebux a purpose/ staff still control the unban date, then I don't see why not. Same idea could apply to unmuting a player for so much.

Consider this:
          Have a small list of good ideas that players could donate their pub money towards. Let's say after 3 months, the idea that has the highest amount of pub money donated to it gets number 1 priority to be implemented next. This idea again give space money purpose and could give some opinion of what improvement people would really like to see happen.
          Last edited by Fork; 05-15-2014, 04:32 AM.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

That's a darn good idea fork. Some of these player bans (um I mean "feuds") are getting a little old and tiresome. It would be nice to buy peoples freedom. Heck it's how all the countries in the world work. Why not here in our little space community too. $$$
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

it sounds like a great reason for people to get banned on purpose then spam forums for help

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

U shut ur fukin filthy mouth. U big black mother fuker.
                im the best wb in tw.

Comment

sry for my out berst, I did not meen any harms
                  im the best wb in tw.

Comment

its okay. this is perfectly legal now. just don't say ********. ^_________^v
                    Last edited by Azov; 05-15-2014, 10:02 PM.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

pps im triein to get u unbant. give it some times. this isnt roket apliances. keep wading, ur times will comed.

just hav payshince..thats what our lord n savier jesus h christ sayed.
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Almost installed this fukin game just now cuz im dunked. Fuk this game and fuk u. All i ever wanted in life was to play trench warts. But u fukin **** took that away from me. Shut ur fukin ****. Fuk off. ****. Unbant me
                        Last edited by M_M God; 05-17-2014, 01:13 PM.
                        im the best wb in tw.

Comment

wtf pps you going all drama queen in this bitch
                          fuk u pps stay away
                          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

sry
                            im the best wb in tw.

Comment

im still bant and my bail is set to 1million pub bucks, some one bail me out pls. ill show in court
                              (DoCk>)>sorry i pressed the wrong button and shut the server down :P

Comment

Why is this ****** shit not in trash talk already?
                                Last edited by Shaddowknight; 05-18-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X