X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars in your browser

http://dev.nanavati.net:8000/#
    sigpic

It requires you log in with face book, instead of just have a box to enter a screen name everytime you play, or its own log in

Why are all these sites requiring facebook login? comments section of news sites, and now online games?

What is the conspiratorial motive for this, if there is one? I am not a member of facebook and Im not able to ever do things that require facebook logins. I dont like facebook, I like how myspace was in the years of 2004 to 2008, shortly after it was well developed, but before any major changes. Today I like Ning's. Ning is a social network client like in the same way this forum uses a certain forum client, the one called vBulletin.

A social network should look good, make sense and have a lot of features instead of look like creigs list, have very little features or customizing, and be controlled by the illuminati.

Everytime something sucks, it gets ultra popular and surpasses that which doesnt suck. We can look at skype as another example. Skype is the world's worst messenger with the most bugs and least features. On skype you cant even have a font color, attach plugins to it like Yahoo Pool or Yahoo wordracer, and you cant even do offline messages. there is no such thing as an offline message. It places things in retarded positions on menus, like you have to right click someone's name on the buddy list to send a file, or drag and drop on IM, its not included in the IM box menu, unless that was changed now

Everything that sucks gets popular and surpasses things that are good... also things that are dumbed down get popular. The decedent controlled dark population is stupid and cant find countries on maps and do not know the positions of political leaders they vote for.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      Why are all these sites requiring facebook login? comments section of news sites, and now online games?
      I don't even use Facebook partly for this reason.

Comment

This way, they don't have to deal with your login info. It also keeps players from needing passwords, and can be used to keep players from having 15000 accounts (sound like any games you know?)
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
          This way, they don't have to deal with your login info. It also keeps players from needing passwords, and can be used to keep players from having 15000 accounts (sound like any games you know?)
          Just going to leave a perhaps obvious, yet highly ignored sentiment: people HATE to be forced to do something.

They love, no, DEMAND, options. If a client forces me to log in via fb/g+/phone number/thumb print/etc, then I immediately close it down and forget about it. The same applies to this.
          sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ffe View Post
            Just going to leave a perhaps obvious, yet highly ignored sentiment: people HATE to be forced to do something.

They love, no, DEMAND, options. If a client forces me to log in via fb/g+/phone number/thumb print/etc, then I immediately close it down and forget about it. The same applies to this.
            Maybe people hate logging in at all.
            sigpic

Comment

or maybe, just maybe, its a system of authentication
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                or maybe, just maybe, its a system of authentication
                Or maybe, just maybe, people don't want to be forced to be identified by their social media accounts.
                sigpic

Comment

ever considered that it was easier for the person making it and that they didnt give half a flying fuck whether you liked facebook or not
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

No need to display how much of an douche you are I don't have a problem with it, just explaining why the idea will fail hard.
                    sigpic

Comment

or maybe make a fake facebook account with a profile picture of lincoln riding a bear and befriend everyone from ghana so it looks like youre legit

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by ffe View Post
                        Or maybe, just maybe, people don't want to be forced to be identified by their social media accounts.
                        if someone has a gun to your head and is forcing you you to play TW: the browser version, you should probably be using the internet to contact the police and inform them of the hostage situation you are currently in instead of posting on the TWforums
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                        X