No announcement yet.

Alternative ways to BAN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oen this is more or less what is currently in place, I am not sure if the different alias will remove a silence/superspec, but I know warnings are still shown with aliases. The main issue is often determining whether a player is in violation of the rules (Tking for example a shark may be getting a lot through repped mines).

Bukkake you would have players permanently banned from a ship for tking but when it comes to a player running a cheat engine twice and evading his ban several times you want his sentence reduced? Seems awfully inconsistent.
    killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Where's the "Don't post facebook profiles" rule?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
        The mods are worthless, end of story.

Steadman was TKing a few days ago, and several people reported him, and he kept bragging about how he wasn't getting any warnings. I've got screenshots if anyone's interested. TKing done on purpose must never be forgiven. If you don't want to ban the piece of shit doing it, never let him use that ship again.

"Speaking from my experience, pulling a player aside in a private message and talking usually works and no further action is needed."

Where's the punishment for the offense? As I was saying, the mods are worthless.
        There's this thing called life. I think you should try it out.

Seriously though, mods do their best. Cut them some slack and thank them that they actually bring some order to this zone.
        idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by but...why...per... View Post
          Oen this is more or less what is currently in place, I am not sure if the different alias will remove a silence/superspec, but I know warnings are still shown with aliases. The main issue is often determining whether a player is in violation of the rules (Tking for example a shark may be getting a lot through repped mines).

Bukkake you would have players permanently banned from a ship for tking but when it comes to a player running a cheat engine twice and evading his ban several times you want his sentence reduced? Seems awfully inconsistent.

ahahahahaha

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

^__^

Comment

Before all of you rush to suck him off, you should realize that I never said anything of the sort. Can you provide a link to the post in which you claim I said that?

If you're referring to 2pacz, I said that cheaters should be banned permanently, and if he really loved this game as much as he claims, he wouldn't have cheated and risked getting banned. But you're a tard, just like Zeebu and Turban, so I don't expect you to understand such things as simple English.

Ass why per, you want the mods to determine who's breaking the rules but you also keep praising the Nazis? Seems inconsistent.

Comment

cheaters should be banned permanently
                And just how many staff have 'abused' their powers? Gonna perma ban those also?
                sigpic

Comment

Speaking of bans, i log on today to find out ive been banned from ss until 2020 and i don't know why lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Absent View Post
                    Speaking of bans, i log on today to find out ive been banned from ss until 2020 and i don't know why lol..
                    Getting caught under other people's bans sucks. It's been forwarded to Left_Eye, so it'll be handled as soon as is possible.
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                      Getting caught under other people's bans sucks. It's been forwarded to Left_Eye, so it'll be handled as soon as is possible.
                      Nah, leave him banned and jump in a garbage can.
                      sigpic

Comment

If you can ban those mods too, yeah, ban them.

I already said we need to start another server, one that's not controlled by the current people, because they created the problem so there's no chance of them fixing it.

Comment

If you can ban those mods too, yeah, ban them.

I already said we need to start another server, one that's not controlled by the current people, because they created the problem so there's no chance of them fixing it.
                          By all means start another zone. Throw distention in the name somewhere while ur at it as I'm sure they'll have equal levels of success.
                          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                          1:fiS> LOL
                          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Working...
                          X