Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for killing Elim... Please separate wb and javs like it use to be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for killing Elim... Please separate wb and javs like it use to be...

Combining the two elim arenas was a terrible idea. Now all the javs get pissed when wb elim is played then leave and all the wbs get pissed when jav elim is played then leave. The Elim and wbduel/javduel are in my opinion the most important arenas in the zone. Its where new players go to get better, where old players shake the rust off, and its where friend and enemys are made. Getting players involved in leagues is a must to help with the population crisis in this zone. Squad battles creates a desire for players to improve there skills in there preferred ship and as we all know that improvement takes lots of time and practice and most of that practice is done in the elim and dueling arenas. The elim arenas also use to be where 90% of recruiting for squads took place. Elim is so important to this zone and I hope this post will help people realize that and possibly help re separate the 2 elims. Upgrades for the two arenas would be nice aswell. There use to be so much beef and shit talking done in elim and it was incredible :P Some dueling boxes around the outside of the arena would be a nice addition where players could settle beefs in front of the crowd instead of having to change arenas. Also a point or money system like pub in elim would be awesome too. Maybe to help repopulate these arenas how afk players use to be sent to afk arena maybe afk players can be randomly placed in elim or baseelim... Please re-separate elim and baseelim for the sake of this zone. Thanks ~Stray~
    Last edited by Stray; 11-06-2014, 04:27 AM.

Originally posted by Stray View Post
    Combining the two elim arenas was a terrible idea. Now all the javs get pissed when wb elim is played then leave and all the wbs get pissed when jav elim is played then leave. The Elim and wbduel/javduel are in my opinion the most important arenas in the zone. Its where new players go to get better, where old players shake the rust off, and its where friend and enemys are made. Getting players involved in leagues is a must to help with the population crisis in this zone. Squad battles creates a desire for players to improve there skills in there preferred ship and as we all know that improvement takes lots of time and practice and most of that practice is done in the elim and dueling arenas. The elim arenas also use to be where 90% of recruiting for squads took place. Elim is so important to this zone and I hope this post will help people realize that and possibly help re separate the 2 elims. Upgrades for the two arenas would be nice aswell. There use to be so much beef and shit talking done in elim and it was incredible :P Some dueling boxes around the outside of the arena would be a nice addition where players could settle beefs in front of the crowd instead of having to change arenas. Also a point or money system like pub in elim would be awesome too. Maybe to help repopulate these arenas how afk players use to be sent to afk arena maybe afk players can be randomly placed in elim or baseelim... Please re-separate elim and baseelim for the sake of this zone. Thanks ~Stray~

-Easiest decent change would be to add a waiting area in elim because i know people leave if they enter and a game is already in progress. Maybe i could just make the waiting area myself- spam for it to replace the old elim- then spam to see if anyone could alter the codes so people can enter in this area while waiting for a game.

-I mean alot can be altered to make it more fun- its just knowing whats possible + will someone actually be committed to do it?

-Could even have competitions in elim where people can only enter if they give so much money to the bot. Winner gets all the entry cash.

-Perhaps if elim was restricted to 2 ships: wbs or javs- could have unlockable ships where play so many games and you can get on ship 3-5 (which will be a new styled jav) ships 6-8 is a new styled wb.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Its 2014 anything could be done, technology is insanely sick. The new COD just came out expect to see player numbers drop just for that reason alone. Anyway theres no point in suggestions nothing will get done. Its like beating a dead horse. Or staff just shuns you for it.

Old Mutha Fuk'n E

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
        Its 2014 anything could be done, technology is insanely sick. The new COD just came out expect to see player numbers drop just for that reason alone. Anyway theres no point in suggestions nothing will get done. Its like beating a dead horse. Or staff just shuns you for it.

Old Mutha Fuk'n E
        Well not sure without the game codes but certainly they can include bots that perform most of the stuff i suggested- though i can see this never being implemented because its too much work with 0 coders left :P. Still its fun to fun of ideas... almost better than the game itself haha.

I think if somehow a large gaming company took over this game or built a game identical to this but with improvements- that'll be amazing :P.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

people are still arguing about this? This has been in argument for over a decade. If it wasn't one way, it was another, with both sides crying to have it reversed to save the game. For the past 10 years. LOL. why am I even here typing

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post

Old Mutha Fuk'n E
            pls stop posting if this is the content ur gonna keep focusing on

Comment

New COD coming out guys, insanely sick technology, staff sucks, don;t make suggestions, don't play this game, i am a ******, old mother fucking e in the houuuuuuuuuse

Comment

+1

Comment

lol elim used to be both javs and wbs 14+ years ago n00b
                  AKA Shaun
                  ----------------------

Comment

Am late to this thread was moving cross country. There are changes planned to attempt to revive the competitive nature of elim in the near future. We just had a meeting last weekend outlining some possible solutions for it things covered were adding a warm up area, possibility of splitting to 2 arenas, stats updates, scheduled resets and trying to sort out awards for it.
                    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                    1:fiS> LOL
                    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Spawnisen had a shitload of ideas on things to improve with elim and when I get my pc back with subspace on it ill direct him here if someone else doesn't before to help talk about it.
                      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                      1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                      1:fiS> LOL
                      1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                        pls stop posting if this is the content ur gonna keep focusing on
                        truth hurts, You guys are in fukn denial.

Comment

no point in giving ideas because they won't happen and if they do happen it won't change anything. Its like polishing a turd no matter what u do2 it , its still a turd.

There is only one problem marketing. Thats the fkn problem..

So here's an idea for ya, market the game, market it for what it is, what has attracted players for almost 20 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                            hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

people are still arguing about this? This has been in argument for over a decade. If it wasn't one way, it was another, with both sides crying to have it reversed to save the game. For the past 10 years. LOL. why am I even here typing

Well see the problem is that now both arenas are have died and it is affecting leagues and the overall population of the zone... The elim arenas are critical for squad recruiting and player advancement...

Comment

Originally posted by An UnKnOwN KiLLa View Post
                              lol elim used to be both javs and wbs 14+ years ago n00b
                              nobody gives a fuck n00b

it was better after it was split up, and everyone knows this
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X