Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subspace - Continuum has been Greenlit on Steam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whut?
    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
    waxer> LOl,no
    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Azada View Post
      RIP Greenlight hype.
      I have it from a very reliable source that "we are putting it on Steam. Just making sure asses are covered first. The submission process is done, Continuum has been tested and runs, and Steam doesn't care because they assume zero liability."

So yeah. Any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
        I have it from a very reliable source that "we are putting it on Steam. Just making sure asses are covered first. The submission process is done, Continuum has been tested and runs, and Steam doesn't care because they assume zero liability."

So yeah. Any day now.
        its so ridic that the liability thing is such a big deal. especially considering the dubious trail of ownership that ss has, we could get it on steam and whoever comes after us we just keep pointing them to retired usernames and inactive email accounts until they realize there's no money to patent-troll us out of
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

The problem is that when someone applies to get a game on Steam, they sign an agreement stating that they have "specific authorization to represent the developer." It's pretty obvious that the person who applied this game for Steam Greenlight did not have that permission. I only know that he interpreted the Continuum EULA with such imagination as to think he did. I think it's pretty unclear to everyone involved whether Priitk ever had any legal right to Subspace/Continuum or whether Ozaq2/BDE has any legal rights to the game anymore. If anyone is delaying this game being available for download on Steam, it is probably Steam itself because if they took 10 minutes to look into the background of the game, they would realize it isn't worth the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
            The problem is that when someone applies to get a game on Steam, they sign an agreement stating that they have "specific authorization to represent the developer." It's pretty obvious that the person who applied this game for Steam Greenlight did not have that permission. I only know that he interpreted the Continuum EULA with such imagination as to think he did. I think it's pretty unclear to everyone involved whether Priitk ever had any legal right to Subspace/Continuum or whether Ozaq2/BDE has any legal rights to the game anymore. If anyone is delaying this game being available for download on Steam, it is probably Steam itself because if they took 10 minutes to look into the background of the game, they would realize it isn't worth the trouble.
            he also put his personal bank account info down for steam, and then blocked everyone elses access to steam

technically we could release ss on steam right now, but it would be a stupid idea for a large number of reasons
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

theres a lot of things moving behind the scenes that regular people dont see, but even with the dumb actions of a few individuals, overall forward progress is being made
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                theres a lot of things moving behind the scenes that regular people dont see, but even with the dumb actions of a few individuals, overall forward progress is being made
                god i really hope this is true

keep at it
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                  What happened to all that transparency that so many staffers keep talking about?

Comment

it never existed

pie

in

the

sky

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

• i don't know much about steam or what is going on with that project, unfortunately -- would need M_M God or someone else closely related to the project to comment on that one.

Comment

• arent you the sysop of the games biggest zone or something

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

• lol
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Loool cheese burnin turb
                            TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                            TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                            TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

• Just to get everyone hype and try to suck one more TWL season out of everyone, and somehow maybe get more donation money so it can vanish...who knows...This will likely not happen. Hope I am proved wrong...at this rate though I give this game a year..
                              Geio> Down to chill and play that
                              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
                                Just to get everyone hype and try to suck one more TWL season out of everyone, and somehow maybe get more donation money so it can vanish...who knows...This will likely not happen. Hope I am proved wrong...at this rate though I give this game a year..
                                I'd say 2-3 years before population hits Max 100 but it depends on phoenix and if it can recreate trenchwars- people may hop to that? I can't see any improvements happening to trenchwars and I think neither can the staff. Stalemate until there's 0 population left.
                                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
                                X