HowTo Play Shark when other team has no Shark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HowTo Play Shark when other team has no Shark

This is especially even more true of small games where there isnt a lot of players.

WHen you are a shark, and the other team has no shark, do not lay mines that are impossible to pass. Instead lay mines that are somewhat-difficult to get around.

Why?

because if the other team has no shark and you do this, they will continue to have no shark, try to go around the mines and screw up a lot

if you lay impassible mines when they have no shark, someone will switch to shark, youll then be in a repel-hell war, instead of ships trying to move around passable mines and dying anyway because they are bad at it.

I think single shark games are the most fun..

1 Terr
    1 Shark
    N Spiders

Shark mines the FR entrance. All spiders go into lower base. The goal of the spiders is to kill enemy sharks before they can rep the mines, and to win remaining fights such that this strategy can continue the whole game (they'll be a spider up so it's not that hard).

Fun times to be had by all.

Comment

I always just ram the minds.. hopefully there is a terr to attach to sitting below base entrance. Then I'll lay jav bomb mines backing up at full speed where they travel super slow .. lots of shrap .. gets the shark often heheh
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
      X