Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that krynetix's manic episode is hopefully over, i recreated the still pertinent thread:

http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread...t-and-pictures
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• i also dislike that other zones are not being properly represented
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• I personally went into every zone and ?messaged the ?owners ... We gathered input from about 6 or 7 zones (all that replied) in the making of the original Greenlight page.
        ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
        ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
        ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

• Obviously you didn't talk to the owner of distension zone krynetix, what will we do without all of that population. But I trust you over this other guy to do whats best for the game as a whole instead of trying to push agendas such as releasing a client that only has distension zone listed on startup or something stupid like that. A+
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• krynetix nearing kthx levels of dumb

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

• Actually what kryn is saying makes sense, game "owners" as in the community is not a company, doesn't pay Tax or having a company registered ID via something like Companies House. Surely the only recourse is to use an individual and as TW has pretty much led this from day 1, makes sense for the TW Dev sysop to own this no?

Non issue for me.

Comment

• and what happens when that individual is dishonest and starts to block everyone else and refuses to accept any content they did not create and is marked as the game owner according to valve?

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

• Then they start making secret chats and putting code into the bots.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• ??? still haven't heard a legit update yet u putrid faggots
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Then they start making secret chats and putting code into the bots.
                      I'm not sure anyone else will get this but +1. I can't just click a button anymore so now I have to post my +1's apparently.
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• guess no one has replaced azov to convey to us the current steam situation?

y azov even quit?

roxxcatt even part of tw dev?

who the fuk is asomodeus?

so many questions halp
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Steam update

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          guess no one has replaced azov to convey to us the current steam situation?
                          Krynetix was waiting on Priitk to get the ball moving, but Priitk doesn't want Continuum/Subspace on Steam.
                          The End.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            guess no one has replaced azov to convey to us the current steam situation?
                            y azov even quit?
                            yea, he was so well appreciated at his job here
                            who can we murder next

Comment

• Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                              Krynetix was waiting on Priitk to get the ball moving, but Priitk doesn't want Continuum/Subspace on Steam.
                              The End.
                              is this y its so quiet on here...staff done giving false hope yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Steep View Post
                                yea, he was so well appreciated at his job here
                                who can we murder next
                                hold on let me take my list out

oO.Oo - check
                                trancetunes - check
                                kahlan - check
                                disown - check
                                demonic - check
                                left_eye - check
                                azov - check
                                shaddowknight - check

so ye these ppl:
                                shadowmere aka nekru paska
                                poid

Comment

Working...
                                X