This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BanG department changes

In the absence created by Left_eye's departure, Asmodeus and I have stepped in to run the BanG/BanC department together. We will do our best to carry on the great work that Lefty has done over the course of many years. The two of us in particular are sad to see her go.

Other than that, there will not be many changes that pertain to your everyday players. The only difference we've made is mainly semantic. Rather than the traditional setup of a banG head and a banG assistant, Asmodeus and I have decided to run the department together as co-heads. This means that either one of us can make a decision on any ban in a pinch, and that decision is final. It also means that either one of us can be approached with any questions, comments, or concerns.

I'll let Asmodeus introduce himself if he so desires. For my part I think that by now I'm at least familiar with a vast majority of the zone. I don't remember when I started on staff, but it was right when they reintroduced the ZH <zh> <zh> position. I went through every step, from ZH <zh> to ER<er> to mod, and eventually I was Demonic's assistant when she was the head banG operator. Before my time on staff I loved to stir the pot and push buttons, so it's safe to say that for a majority of situations, I've either been there done that, or I've seen it done before. That's a mentality I'm planning on carrying over into this new position.

I don't think there is much else left to say. I would like to reiterate my personal appreciation for the work Left_Eye has done and the time she took to work with me. Any questions or conerns or trolling attempts can be brought to myself or Asmodeus or left below, and a response in kind will come when I get the time.</er></zh></zh></zh>
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

start off by getting rid of like 400ish bans set by left_eye thank u 4 dis and unsilence saggiN for sayin nekr kro or w/e it was
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Hello,

Like the_paul, I appreciate all the work Left_Eye has done for this zone and I am sad to see her go. To reiterate what the_paul said, we will do our best to carry on the great work that Lefty has done over the years.

As far as introductions go.... I first joined staff back in 2003 as a Zone Helper. I have moved through the ranks, over the years, from Zone Helper to Super Moderator. In the past I have been a TWEL, TWD, and TWL Op - I am still currently a TWD Op. A couple of years back I was brought on as Left_Eye's assistant to help with bans. I intend to approach everything with a level-head and will act accordingly. From my conversations with the_paul, I believe we think very alike. I hope that gives some idea of what to expect.

-Asmodeus
      Last edited by Asmodeus; 02-16-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus View Post
        Hello,

Like the_paul, I appreciate all the work Left_Eye has done for this zone and I am sad to see her go. To reiterate what the_paul said, we will do our best to carry on the great work that Lefty has done over the years.

As far as introductions go.... I first joined staff back in 2003 as a Zone Helper. I have moved through the ranks, over the years, from Zone Helper to Super Moderator. In the past I have been a TWEL, TWD, and TWL Op - I am still currently a TWD Op. A couple of years back I was brought on as Left_Eye's assistant to help with bans. I intend to approach everything with a level-head and will act accordingly. From my conversations with the_paul, I believe we think very alike. I hope that gives some idea of what to expect.

-Asmodeus
        yeh just dont go on tag team banning spree ty 4 dis
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

If these two fucks dissapeared from TW staff permanently, no fucks would be given.

Thanks for the stories though.

Comment

Thanks for your input Wormhole Surfer! Your constructive and well thought out feedback is surely going to be used when we decide on what changes we do and do not implement! Have a great day in SSCU Trench Wars!

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              Thanks for your input Wormhole Surfer! Your constructive and well thought out feedback is surely going to be used when we decide on what changes we do and do not implement! Have a great day in SSCU Trench Wars!
              Who do you think you're fooling? You and Asmodeus won't be implementing any important changes or contributions to the zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                Who do you think you're fooling? You and Asmodeus won't be implementing any important changes or contributions to the zone.
                I can't tell you how eager I am to see some of yours, though!

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  I can't tell you how eager I am to see some of yours, though!
                  That's actually cool with me, since we all know (well, except you, obviously) that your opinion doesn't matter in this zone.

Comment

gratz TP, you'll be a good banG op im sure
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                    X