Old War Bird Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old War Bird Settings

Who wouldn't mind the War Bird to have either of these old settings back.

A: 3 Repels
    B:3 Rockets
    C: Old Burst Settings, might have been 1 or 2.

i dont know about B or C but you can ask PaulO about A

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Wrong! Once you're out of repels you revert back to current War Bird settings. So that means your basically cheating or in other words using repels to run or "run to base". In old settings if you had rockets and burst you can continue fighting and it's not so easy as opposed to having only repels to get away. Why use a shield? The repels wouldn't be there for continuation of the fight and it usually only lasted about 15 seconds max and it wasn't easy at all. But Zeebu, I highly doubt you remember the old settings for War Bird. The username you mentioned hasn't played in Years. For all I know, you could be mentioning an Alias of Pritt K. Don't screw with me. A B and C go together to form a skill set. Using only repels is pointless.

Sorry for my typos, I edited. You can refresh. 4:000 pm est.

Comment

BTW: All but about maybe 4-8 squads were left when Old Settings were switched with the current for War Bird. All maybe 50? Dropped. Lowering our population by a hundred about : ). I feel Old Settings are necessary for Squad production.

Comment

war bird

nobody's going to take advice from a guy who spells it "War Bird".

Comment

Dafux did i just read?
            OLD Warbirds with burst??
            When did this happen?
            Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
            waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
            Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
            waxer> LOl,no
            waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

warbirds should have 0 bursts 2 repels, 3 rockets, 1 thor, 1 mine, lvl 2 bombs, 1700 energy, bullet damage set to 212, shrapnel 190 after a few seconds (otherwise 10).

oh wait this is tw.
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
              X