THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IN EG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    You made a youtube video about yourself, you are a huge faggot, im not even trolling when I say that.
    I made the video to show people in TW, people similar to your skill level (i'm guessing ur ok, but not that great?) what they can achieve. I took time out of my day to do it for your zone, and to help so u can get better and u just call me faggot over and over. You would be very hard to teach and I wouldnt enjoy it because of your attitude is like what that video of that German kid who smash his keyboard when he loses. If you really want help then just message me in game and u dont have to act like some tough guy on the forums to impress your friends ok? I can help almost anyone but not if u insult me.

Comment

I can teach you how to call someone a faggot 30 times, maybe I should make a video and offer it to whatever dead zone you used to play in so that its players can learn from me.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        I can teach you how to call someone a faggot 30 times, maybe I should make a video and offer it to whatever dead zone you used to play in so that its players can learn from me.

can't really blame him much, video is like 5 years old
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

autofire join dynasty?
          Captain of Blind

Comment

Glad to see TW manages it's usual welcome for new players to the zone - god help us if steam players actually decide to come across, but 30 seconds reading this topic I am sure will make them want to stay.

That said Autofire, you might want to make a name for yourself in TW before you worry about training new players - TW is nothing like those other zones, and your previous championships don't really mean a lot.

Comment

Intense! I'm too ingrained here to get good in another zone but props for your commitment. Join Paladen if you want to transition to Trench Wars. Also why a new era in EG when you play DSB? I'm a little confused. DSB was my first zone so it does bring back old memories.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                Glad to see TW manages it's usual welcome for new players to the zone - god help us if steam players actually decide to come across, but 30 seconds reading this topic I am sure will make them want to stay.

That said Autofire, you might want to make a name for yourself in TW before you worry about training new players - TW is nothing like those other zones, and your previous championships don't really mean a lot.

You can positively spin this demonic. A strong chance when greeted with this kind of welcome that they strive in game to beat the fuq out of us?
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

why is this thread

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvGMYpJvTQ
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Kthx is really making use of the lifted word-ban on 'faggot'.

he's right though, faggot.

Comment

Demonic, his championships from other zones actually do matter, and old tw vets are very nerdy and jealous of eg players coming in and owning. Let's take Kate Upton for an example, top eg player, won championships from eg, before coming over to tw 2 seasons ago and dominating twl basing with Pandora, and is now a top tier spid.
                        Captain of Blind

Comment

Kate also thinks she's god's gift to tw

EG players seem like douches

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                            Kate also thinks she's god's gift to tw

EG players seem like douches
                            No less Fucking douche then tw players.......

We all talk shit, and we all have egos, and have our moments, and we have all acted like this.
                            Captain of Blind

Comment

shouldnt this thred be titled "the dawn of a new era in TW"
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                                shouldnt this thred be titled "the dawn of a new era in TW"
                                Done
                                Captain of Blind

Comment

Working...
                                X