-New ELIM Map?-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -New ELIM Map?-

Would be nice to alter the Elim map now and again for something that looks more fun. I had ago while waiting for the game to become more active. Could use a different map after each reset?

Middle section

Right side:

Whole map:

Left Side of map:

Last edited by Fork; 03-03-2015, 02:52 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Where's my box duel map bro? 8)
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      Where's my box duel map bro? 8)
      Hahaha i completely forgot about that :O and i was wondering what people wanted, i guess when i next get some time- i'll make something (might have to ask you what exactly i'm creating again).

But i'm bored of the way elim looks and know it could look better than what i've made.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

that's not a new map, that's a different tile bruh
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
          that's not a new map, that's a different tile bruh
          -edited title name-

Well its a new look to elim, I would alter the layout (for an opinion) but figured too many people will complain so its best to keep it the same layout but alter the set and add bold words and stuff.

Still would love wormhole surfer to have a bash

Comment

Looks like we entered the stone age of Elim =D I think its nice to have people bring in tilesets for Elim, especially if they took time to design the set themselves. I'll poll around and see what people think of the idea. Come up with some other tilesets as well!

Oh, don't alter the inside of the map.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
              Looks like we entered the stone age of Elim =D I think its nice to have people bring in tilesets for Elim, especially if they took time to design the set themselves. I'll poll around and see what people think of the idea. Come up with some other tilesets as well!

Oh, don't alter the inside of the map.
              Yeah its pretty easy to edit tilesets using gimp. Awe well I didn't mess with anything cept added on those words elim in big font which I was hoping could a little extra to the elim experience.

I'll see if I could come up with other stuff. Tbh I could have any word on the walls: possible idea to add the top player (from before the last reset) onto the wall.

Comment

Working...
              X