transparency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transparency

so while it is good that we have a stated date on steam release, none of us are being told what is actually happening behind the scenes, and the owners of other zones such as eg are stating that they are not even being talked to let alone being involved in the process.
    so what has been done so far, and what is being done?

i did see that mm updated the forum post on his monthly break from being afk, which was good.
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

from what I've heard we haven't hidden anything from other zones, and in fact a lot of other zone's staff wanted nothing to do with the process with steam when we approached them. I might be misinformed and I'm sure Turban or someone more closely involved with the steam project can enlighten you.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

let the block address this. he is our public relations guy (lol).
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

cheese thread bad thread

Comment

Whats really been going on behind the scenes is that TW has grown a fucking sac and didn't offer those lazy dickwads in other zones anything because they suck. TW Council is a fucking joke and they should be embarrassed that they even exist to govern 300 people anymore. I wish we could just put the game on steam with only TW downloaded originally.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Whats really been going on behind the scenes is that TW has grown a fucking sac and didn't offer those lazy dickwads in other zones anything because they suck. TW Council is a fucking joke and they should be embarrassed that they even exist to govern 300 people anymore. I wish we could just put the game on steam with only TW downloaded originally.
            Other zones have been contacted - Fur of Fur or Fur+ is handling from HZ element. Tried Hallu but the guy never responds to pm's (perm afk), don't see ratio much anymore etc etc.. We are happy to contact other zones but we are NOT going to do all the legwork for them here, it's not about us having to always chase other zones they can contact any one of the sysops or any staff member for that matter if they really want to get involved.

Comment

Scrap that - been in contact with Rek from EG now and turban has also spoke to bap.

Comment

good
                about time

anyone talk to anyone from chaos?
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I have talked extensively to Hallucination last week, also meeting will be next weekend between all interested parties willing to work together. So far that will be TW, EG and hopefully Hockey Zone and SpaceHiker from the Net Op/Billing side of things. Day after that we will have a TW Upperstaff meeting. Also spoke to Beer Hunter (DSB Head Sysop). A lot is in the works, so we're going on with preparing till next weekend, then set more things in stone and get moving as well on other fronts. I'm hopeful, but we still have hell of a lot work to do. Game is fully ready to launch on Steam though, just looking for a few more eye catching big res screenshots and possibly other trailers. Also, we will have a community page, so all fan related/self made work can be uploaded there once we launch. If you are on Steam and visited/belong to a game's community there, you know what I mean. If you like, please address issues/suggestions you'd like to bring us on the table for the meeting next weekend and we will review and address these during the meetings.
                  Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                  24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                  1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

what date, time, and place?

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

I've been talking to general players at arena level around both EG and Chaos zones.
                      Seems there's a fair amount of interest. Several EG players (who previously seemed fairly unaware of happenings in all honesty) were particularly interested to read a lot of the TW discussions going on both on forums and also on the steam community group after I shared some updates. Meanwhile chaos actually launched a debate involving taking a backup of the server incase random internet aliens break it when steam launches.
                      The fact I only briefly mentioned Steam to confirm what will be happening in July which was itself blown up into a full discussion by zone players is no coincidence.
                      However it remains a passive interest in both zones from what I saw. Looks to me like they were more than happy for TW to take a lead and in fact a few reminded me of ever loyal fans cheering on from the stands. What's for sure is they're completely uncertain how/if this will actually affect their zone, but I think the feeling is they're less adverse to change than we may realise.

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                        If you like, please address issues/suggestions you'd like to bring us on the table for the meeting next weekend and we will review and address these during the meetings.
                        so this was a lie

also another reminder that noone has put me back in steampipe since kryn had his mental breakdown and removed me so i havnt been able to get anything done since
                        its also possible this is deliberate to hide the fact they never made a nonprofit and im guessing MM put his personal info as owner of game with valve

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

i read that as African jizz
                          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                          3:45th President> do it
                          kyler> who is 45th President
                          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                            i read that as African jizz
                            +1
                            Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                            waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                            Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                            waxer> LOl,no
                            waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Working...
                            X