Deleting Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting Posts

So which one of you has decided to start deleting posts without any notice or warning?

i did, but have no powers

Comment

a new mall cop is born.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        a new mall cop is born.
        I think you're onto something. Let's go for this angle with Steam:

"Do you like power? Do you like making rules? Is there a void in your life that can't be filled with blowup dolls or World of Warcraft? Come join Subspace and become a mod!"

Comment

a new mall cop is born.
          Or re-hired?

H.M.S. Stargazer re-hired as senior <ER>
          aFri promoted from <ZH> to <ER>
          Minsc & Boo hired to <ZH> as Minsc & <ZH>
          Little Buddhist hired to <ZH> as LB <ZH>
          Jessup hired to <ZH> as Jess <ZH>

- the block, 06-04-2015, 11:40 AM
          http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...aff-List/page2
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

lol i just noticed that my posts were deleted too on that thread. wonder which fgt fuk is responsible for it this time.

+1 frightful
            +1 forwards
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol i just noticed that my posts were deleted too on that thread. wonder which fgt fuk is responsible for it this time.

+1 frightful
              +1 forwards
              Damn you for making me look lol I don't actually see any posts of yours as having being deleted Cres to be honest, so unless you can point me to which topics and roughly where the posts were it will be difficult to track.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                Damn you for making me look lol I don't actually see any posts of yours as having being deleted Cres to be honest, so unless you can point me to which topics and roughly where the posts were it will be difficult to track.
                http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...Edition)/page4

Both Cres and I had posts deleted in this thread.

Comment

yep ^

Comment

Why are people's posts being deleted in a thread about gathering everyone's opinions and encouraging discussion (arguing)?
                    Seems counter-productive.

Also, why do it at all on the forums, unless you posted in the wrong section?

Comment

Originally posted by Frightful View Post
                      http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...Edition)/page4

Both Cres and I had posts deleted in this thread.
                      Still not showing as anything being deleted, which is unusual to say the least (normally when a post has been deleted it shows me the name and then says deleted and gives option to restore). This would suggest would need to be an admin who deleted and theres only 4 of those so shouldn't be too hard to track down I guess.

Comment

Still not showing as anything being deleted, which is unusual to say the least (normally when a post has been deleted it shows me the name and then says deleted and gives option to restore). This would suggest would need to be an admin who deleted and theres only 4 of those so shouldn't be too hard to track down I guess.
                        Heh figured as much, ok leave it with me. Cant recover the posts unfortunately, but I can see who has deleted them.

Comment

it wasnt me, i just screw with cres' posts sometimes because HAAAAA

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Heh figured as much, ok leave it with me. Cant recover the posts unfortunately, but I can see who has deleted them.
                            So is this a thing now? If an admin doesn't like your post, even if it breaks no rules, he/she can delete them with no notice or warning?

Comment

but I can see who has deleted them.
                              name the person

Comment

Working...
                              X