• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
    the unintelligent kids that mistakenly think theyre clever
    Originally posted by forwards View Post
    they're*
    game set match
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

distension cheese dumbass
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

distension cheese dumbass
        lol
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

sounds like dumb kid is running out of ideas
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            sounds like dumb kid is running out of ideas
            Agreed. You are. LOL
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
              Agreed. You are. LOL
              LMAO! LOLOL
              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

you do realize you just agreed with wiidumbo right?

thats the crowd you are hanging out with

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                  Agreed. You are. LOL
                  LMAO! LOLOL
                  LOL
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Should relaunch on steam.
                    After TWL
                    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                    waxer> LOl,no
                    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      LOL
                      Hahahah
                      nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by Ravos View Post
                        Should relaunch on steam.
                        After TWL
                        They just told me game will soon be relaunched on steam after they replace the trenchwars website with that new (now old) design.
                        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Just found out that staff has created a donation system today so players can donate money that would be used for marketing and promotion of the game. Lets try to aim for atleast 6k guys then staff can use it!

Comment

Cries you sent me a message like a year ago that I finally replied to but you don't answer. Makes me sad. You was the only one who cared.

Comment

lol i touched base in game instead

Ore wa, Uchiha Madara

Comment

ohhhh crap. I forgot that was you.

Comment

Working...
                                X