• Show
Clear All

• Steam Results

did it work? i have no internet
    is sscu trench wars thriving?!
    Gun remembers.

http://www.trenchwars.org/dezmond/st...layergraph.php

you decide
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Losing "steam" last 2 days.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
          Losing "steam" last 2 days.
          although this sudden breath of fresh air into the zone makes it feel like i'm 14 again, in reality i'm 26 and have a weekday job, and i'm sure many steamers do as well

let's see what happens this upcoming weekend
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

having only one entrance to the game is not enough. Steam is a good start, but the truth it will stabilize sooner or later. we need more than just steam to have an higher influx of player.

I'm sure the guys responsible for the steam project knows about this one also:

https://projectascension.io/ This one actually takes steam into account, so i don't know really. You guys know a lot more platforms than me.

or any other platform that can distribute an access to subspacecontinuum.exe
            Last edited by Kings; 07-08-2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Well the numbers don't look too bad over the weekend. Is anyone tracking how many of them sign in more than once or twice?
              Gun remembers.

Comment

We have gained more players but not as much as hyperspace it seems (jumped from 4-15 players to as many as 105) but that's probably a reflection of hyperspaces pub having more incentive to play... Still twd kicks arse but new players prob won't know it exists.
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                  We have gained more players but not as much as hyperspace it seems (jumped from 4-15 players to as many as 105) but that's probably a reflection of hyperspaces pub having more incentive to play... Still twd kicks arse but new players prob won't know it exists.

1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                  1:Zidane> congrats man
                  1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                  1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                  1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

hs gameplay is actually way better than other zones

which is a shame, because the zone owner got married and left, so now the zone is run by 2 idiots that make poid and oooo or whoever else you people hate look like saints by comparison, and they dont deserve the new players

been boycotting hs for the last few years, and i advise you all do the same until the zone owner comes back, kicks the idiots out, and changes his passwords
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                      hs gameplay is actually way better than other zones

which is a shame, because the zone owner got married and left, so now the zone is run by 2 idiots that make poid and oooo or whoever else you people hate look like saints by comparison, and they dont deserve the new players

been boycotting hs for the last few years, and i advise you all do the same until the zone owner comes back, kicks the idiots out, and changes his passwords

Not even tying to hate on you because i actually liked distension, but haven't you missed a golden opportunity for your own zone?
                      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

this is how staff will interact with new players...
                        https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/v...0962047260187/
                        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                        3:45th President> do it
                        kyler> who is 45th President
                        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                          Not even tying to hate on you because i actually liked distension, but haven't you missed a golden opportunity for your own zone?
                          ignoring your use of "hate on" and your keeping up to date with the kardashians, you forget that this was done by tw staff, so specific zones were conveniently left off the list

no idea if they updated the zone directory list to actually working directory servers or not

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Can't possibly think of a worse time for the bots to be down after steam launch. Good Lord.
                            Last edited by Tiny; 07-09-2015, 06:50 PM.
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

At any rate its definitely helped. First day there was 100 people in TW pub. No joke. I've noticed the peak every night is aslo around 180 now and before steam it was about 140. On weekends I'm guessing it will pass 200 easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X