No announcement yet.

Bot power in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite is when people ask for a sub right when the 30 second timer starts counting down.

which brings up another point.. why can't you sub people during that 30 second timer?
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
      Ignoring bosshawks attempt to go on topic...

The fact is you should never under any circumstances leave a ?go base game. If you get pissed off and the whole team sucks, go solo and just own the stray people who are typing. You should be able to stick around in a bad situation for 20 minutes, I do it every TWL weekend for 30
      Um, I think the team would rather at least have someone else playing in the base, instead of a bored stiff person spawning people in the spawn area.
      sdg

Comment

I didn't say spawn, I meant go through sides and go to base and kill the people. I don't have enough skill to spawn
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
          My favorite is when people ask for a sub right when the 30 second timer starts counting down.

which brings up another point.. why can't you sub people during that 30 second timer?
          Yeah that should be fixed.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

i should get ban-power in ?go base, so i can ban ppl that think it's funny to go afk in ?go base without going on !notplaying.

Comment

!notplaying only lasts one game sir.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

If you are gonna be gone over 20 minutes go to another arena, I don't see what everyone's obsession with ?go base is unless your motive is to play.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                  !notplaying only lasts one game sir.
                  ?away !notplaying

solves that problem because the bot messages you when you are put in
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

The only problem with that is that it pisses people off, because they waste a pick on you...
                    sdg

Comment

unless they message you first.

Comment

Hmm that's good, wouldn't it still waste a captain's pick? Anyway.. that's much better than being afk and expected to play.

Originally posted by Eeks
                        ?away !notplaying

solves that problem because the bot messages you when you are put in

Comment

No nockm, it wouldn't. As when they messaged you, you'd say !notplaying. Then they wouldn't pick you. (Unless they're stupid)

Comment

seeing as this debate is still draggggggggging on........

i dont understand caps who dont check before a game starts lol

if i dont see someone actively chatting.....

i PM them before i pick them to see if they are there....and if they are gonna whine about a ship

some guys just arent in the mood to play the ship you want them for....most know i play mostly spiders...once in a while ill throw in a jav or wb if im feeling saucy...but i like to let guys have spider practice, especially if theres people that are new to the ?go base arena

but i think it reduces a lot of sub action with a simple Pm

then if the guy dont want to play spider....and hes gonna whine all game i simply dont pick him....

cant do anything about times when people have TWD matches to leave for.....

but guys could be a little more responsible about not starting a match they cant finish..... if you know you have to leave...just say so.... instead of playing for 5 mins then demanding a sub when you knew you werent staying anyways
                            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Working...
                            X