No announcement yet.

Farewells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking into buying a new car, a sentra, cavalier etc .... Im 22, have my full license and a perfect driving record. To own a new Sentra or Cavalier it would have cost me between $6500 and $8000 a year in insurance alone! Now im getting a hand me down Sable from my grandparents and after switching to our home insurance company we get a discount and ill be paying $1800 a year in insurance with no collision on a 10 year old car
    Insurance in Canada has been going through the roof because of 9-11, the slow economy and rising claims ..... annoying that we all suffer.

As far as Goddess is concerned, im glad shes finally moving on. She didnt deserve 1% of the crap she had to put up with in here whether because of staff or because of who she was. I know she will be better off in life once she leaves, I just wish it was jerks that left.
    Last edited by Eric is God; 06-25-2003, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Eric you could get signed under your parents insurance. I have to work all summer to save up for 2 years of insurance.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

OKAY!
        Im 16. Born Jan. 29th '87. I'll have my G2 Oct. 2nd. And MOMMY bought me my car. And yup, im spoiled as hell. But one of the reasons she got me it was cause she won't have to drive me to rowing at 4:00 every morning come october. Lucky me.
        Because i dont have my g2, insurance is $6,000+ a year but the cars in my name so im fucked till then. good fun. 500$ a month i think? so now i have to switch it over to my mom's insurance and have me listed as a co-driver.. bleh. BUT when i get my g2 i'm fine, since im taking young drivers it's equal to 3-4 years driving experience.
        AND talk about a bitch, someone obviouisly hates me. Ive had the car for under 2 weeks and its been keyed twice and egged. (one of the key-scratches is a good 2 feet long and it's on the panel infront of the rightside door, the other's on the spoiler so its not so bad) *grumbles* NOW i have to spend even more cash to get a perimiter alarm. damn that. Stupid pissants
        I got a good price for it because i got it used. it's a 2000, mint condition (when i bought it anyways)
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Celicas are girls cars.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

HOLY FUCK

You guys get bent over for insurance.

I pay 230 a month which comes to like 3000 a year for a 93 Cavalier. Eric, don't buy a new cavalier or i will hunt you and shoot you because they are ugly as shit. Buy a Tiburon on something like that, just as cheap and probably a better deal, Hyundai has improved a hella lot in the last couple years and Chev/GM better get their heads screwed back on before they get fucked over, but what do they care, they still sell more cars a year than any other manufacturer. Just pisses me of that all new chevrolet/gm cars and trucks look like crap. If i had enough cash i'd buy a Jeep Rubicon, god it is the best thing Jeep has made in like 10 years at least. Hmmm, but back to the point, i've had 1 speeding ticking and have a pending following too close charge and my insurance is still fucking cheaper than all of you.

A guy i know has 3 DUI charges and 3 or 4 seatbelt violations and numerous speeding/various other tickets and he pays about 1000/month on a 94 Trans AM, god what an ugly car.

Well, i've ben rambling for a while, hope you don't buy a new Cavalier Eric, just giving my opinion.

Peace
            Addy
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Ill be getting my grandparents 93 Sable on July 8th when their brand new Camry gets delivered to them. The car will be owned by my parents with me as the principle driver and we get a discount because we will have all 4 family cars with the same company. Its still $1800 a year without collision but thats what i expected and the car only has 118,000 km on it so it should last another 3-4 years at least. Brand new AC and transmission in it as well. Once I turn 25 (the age break where insurance rates drop a tonne) I hope to buy a used Imprezza WRX. My dad just told me that our dentist who owns a cottage on our lake went to look at cars at the Subaru dealership by our cottage 2 weeks ago and came home with one of the 40 WRX Sti's that were sent to Canada (his wife wasnt too pleased hehe). I think I have a half decent chance of convincing him to let me drive it all over the winding, up and down dirt roads up there next time I go -crosses fingers-

Comment

N0ah... ty for remembering
                Materal Girl thank you for saying such a sweet thing... was very kind of u

Goddess is out 1 wins 300 losses

GG
                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

gl in real life

ciao Goddess
                  Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                  Winner of TWT Melee
                  Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Re: HOLY FUCK

Originally posted by Adman
                    You guys get bent over for insurance.

I pay 230 a month which comes to like 3000 a year for a 93 Cavalier. Eric, don't buy a new cavalier or i will hunt you and shoot you because they are ugly as shit. Buy a Tiburon on something like that, just as cheap and probably a better deal, Hyundai has improved a hella lot in the last couple years and Chev/GM better get their heads screwed back on before they get fucked over, but what do they care, they still sell more cars a year than any other manufacturer. Just pisses me of that all new chevrolet/gm cars and trucks look like crap. If i had enough cash i'd buy a Jeep Rubicon, god it is the best thing Jeep has made in like 10 years at least. Hmmm, but back to the point, i've had 1 speeding ticking and have a pending following too close charge and my insurance is still fucking cheaper than all of you.

A guy i know has 3 DUI charges and 3 or 4 seatbelt violations and numerous speeding/various other tickets and he pays about 1000/month on a 94 Trans AM, god what an ugly car.

Well, i've ben rambling for a while, hope you don't buy a new Cavalier Eric, just giving my opinion.

Peace
                    Addy
                    Agreed, I would buy a Hyundai they have improved there cars over the past 5 years.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

are you telling me that volcs ISNT swedish? she seemed just as gay
                      jee

Comment

Please dont ever come back, thanks

Comment

well, i don't give a fuck.
                          (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                          (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                          \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                          << evoce >>
                          /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                          (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                          (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                          TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                          TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Come back Goddess, I will sacrifice both Mythrandir and M_M God to you. If that's not enough I will give you Brookus, Pearl Jam and on top of that I will throw in Louis XV free of charge, that's 5 for the price of 1.

You got to come back and host more super shark deathmatches
                            Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Are you threatening to have me killed?

I'm calling 911 right now.
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

IF ONLY I HAD A TIME MACHINE
                                BY PUBERTO MENENDEZ, AGE 8 (LOS ANGELES):

IF ONLY I HAD A TIME MACHINE
                                I COULD GO BACK IN TIME
                                IN PARTICULAR TO THE MOMENT
                                WHEN TELCAT WAS CONCEIVED
                                AND KILL ITS PARENTS (OR PROGRAMMERS)
                                THE END
                                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment