Farewells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric is God
    To my knowledge you cant do that with vehicles, not legally at least. Yes my dad runs his own computer consultant firm (just him working in it), but you cant claim automobiles that arnt used for the business. If you set it up that the vehicles are provided by the business for your personal use then i know for a fact that you will get screwed over tax wise. If you bought them yourself and claim they are used in the business you can get have your insurance voided after an accident if they find out you lied. Im quite sure you cant simply get a business package deal unless all the cars are used mostly for the business ..... my B- in third year taxation taught me a few useful things i remember. Yes there are many ways to lie and save money for insurance and taxation, but not without being royally screwed if they find out. They closed off all the business expense loopholes about 3-4 years ago and since my parents wont do anything they dont believe is 100% legal there is no way that would happen.

i dunno... i'm pretty sure it's okay.. atleast i thought i did... i'll try to find out more :\
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by tag_element
      Tragic stories, boredom, wild things, and slow actions. Get off, move, fire it up, and work.

(Did anyone get any of that?)

Oh yeah, and good luck Goddess, don't shoot yourself it makes a big mess.
      *a very VERY(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) BIG mess
      Trench Wars Moderator
      TW Gallery Admin
      TWEL Operator
      aka ronaldo

Comment

kind of ironic how the thread sayin bye to goddess some how got rediverted to a volcs-related topic. . .

either way, lates dess, was a blast
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I dont think Dana would mind Rand, since she has no internet access to even check in here anyways I didnt bother saying much b4 because I didnt want to say anything that would cause ppl who dislike her to start with the attacks. For the record though, she was one of the most caring and devoted ppl i have ever met and she put up with way more crap in here than any1 should ever have to. Im glad she left and i hope she stays gone because as i told her many times, this game is not worth all the bs she had to deal with (deserved or not). So anyways if she does remain gone i hope most of you remember her fondly and if you dont its your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
            I dont think Dana would mind Rand, since she has no internet access to even check in here anyways I didnt bother saying much b4 because I didnt want to say anything that would cause ppl who dislike her to start with the attacks. For the record though, she was one of the most caring and devoted ppl i have ever met and she put up with way more crap in here than any1 should ever have to. Im glad she left and i hope she stays gone because as i told her many times, this game is not worth all the bs she had to deal with (deserved or not). So anyways if she does remain gone i hope most of you remember her fondly and if you dont its your loss.
            eric.. i dont wanna bring this shit up again.. but you trust too easily and give others too much credit...

and rand, notice how i said nothing bad of Goddess? yeah thx, go fuck something cold.
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

screw perimiter alarms. just piss off all your enemies, pop a bottle or two of speed and hide in the bushes all night with a shotgun. it almost worked for me until i slaughtered 8 or 9 lawn gnomes.
              Originally posted by Yoshiba
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                and rand, notice how i said nothing bad of Goddess? yeah thx, go fuck something cold.
                ouch volcs, that was cold! and no thanks
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

cya goddess, i talked to u a while ago about my idea for a sub arena, sigh ill miss you a lot

u have nice boobies yes

Comment

Working...
                  X