TW Merch is not in fact dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Merch is not in fact dead

Sorry to worry you all about the death of TW merch. I know you were very saddened. However, Cafepress has pulled its head out of its ass and un-fuxed its TOS! Read on.

3) Regarding Section 5.2: The 5% transaction fee will only be imposed on markups greater than $15.

The entire Section 6 is being re-written to clarify ownership of content. Members will as always continue to retain ownership of any content they sell through the service.

So it seems we won't be killing TW merch. However, you can't use PayPal now. You can still pay by credit card, check (cheque), or money order.

I'll be cutting prices soon, so watch for sales!

Thanks to Homicide_666 for the Cafepress info.
    TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
    -
    Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Re: TW Merch is not in fact dead

Originally posted by The Designer
    Thanks to Homicide_666 for the Cafepress info.
    sdg

Comment

its not that hard stab...

Comment

I was talking about why I had to close the store to Mythrandir, and I told him about Cafepress' first TOS. The Homicide guy happened to be in the arena, and he told me that Cafepress had again revised their TOS so they don't rape you up the ass - but had failed to send out an email about it.
        TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
        -
        Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

It'd be nice to have a thong of every ship [ especially v 2.0 with the logoshieldy thing on the back ] .... it'd be sooo cool like having every single Care Bear !!!

Let us know when the summer sales are on !
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
          X