MVP designation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TelC@t
    I have seen quite a few people getting MVPs in sharks before.

I got MVP in a shark once (20 mins basing game), 90+ winz 60+ losses, my average was like 150+.
    What telcat fails to mention is that out of her 90 kills, 75 of them were teamkills.

On the other hand i was thinking the same thing.. as a shark myself we are more often then not the unsung heros of the base world. As are some other ships... but sharks more so then most. I dunno i like the idea Ephemeral. Not sure how we could put it into use.. for it to be affective but im sure we can think of something.. i mean we have bots that tell you are SEXY!!!!! K thnxZ

-pun
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Telcat hunny, no more than 2 years ago a2m+ mpv'd ever game in shark.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by punjar
        What telcat fails to mention is that out of her 90 kills, 75 of them were teamkills.
        -pun
        HUHUHUH GOOD TRY. I love it when people say things like that when a shark says they had a lot of kills, or got MVP. There is this thing called "AVG". It is the average amount of points you got per kill. If someone has a 150+ average, it's safe to say that they did not TK very much at all.
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
          a voting system would be cool, especially in big matches where there are easily 50+ spectators who would all want to vote. i just hope they'd vote for the player that actually did best and not one they know as one of the best basers or is one of their friends. cuz then it would be utter bullshit. but i'm almost sure this would happen since most ppl have no clue.

This would become a popularity contest.....

no mvp would be good

$$$ promote teaming
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
            HUHUHUH GOOD TRY. I love it when people say things like that when a shark says they had a lot of kills, or got MVP. There is this thing called "AVG". It is the average amount of points you got per kill. If someone has a 150+ average, it's safe to say that they did not TK very much at all.
            AHHHHHHHHHH GOOD TRY YOU DICKLESS WONDER.. ITS CALELD A JOKE YOU DOOKIEHEAD.. STFU AND GHET BACK IN LINE>!!!@>! ffs. MAYEB NOW THAT YYOU DEFENDED HER YOU CNA GET HER TO CYBER YOUR BUMM!!! GL! THNXZ

-pun
            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
            .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Working...
            X