• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it is i find it very funny.
    i do the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
      You are just complaining because you aren't smart enough to avoid them. Cloak is a part of the game.

YEAH BABY!
      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Vandroy
        I just like to make some1 angry with weasel. Its seems the x issue is biggger than life for them. THE SHIPS WITH XRADAR ARE MENT TO BE USED. u dont like weasels? ?go base ?go baseelim ?go elim ?go <something elswhere than pub>

go base rocks, but I really get choosed. Just becuz I'm not "base in"... Have only playied 3 base games. Got MVP on one of em. I was lucky that my old squadleader was a cap. (Galleleo)

Offtopic: If you see Credit account, say Hi from me..

My oppion is that they make the weasel to a fighter. That would make the game much better. No need of xradar. And you can focus on takeing over teh base instead of pressin xradar all the time. Of course you could go 24/7 terr. But not every1 likes terr...
        Last edited by ZentoR; 07-28-2003, 04:23 AM.

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
        PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

Originally posted by Zloy
          OmGoMg EEkS, did anyone tell you that your name sounds kinda like X? omg so revealed, EEKs = X
          X!

LOL

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
          PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

Working...
          X