Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used to play Trenchwars/other continuums, comin back for more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used to play Trenchwars/other continuums, comin back for more!

well a friend from more than a year ago called me asking me to play continuum... Anyways after my comp crashed andf I got a new HD, i completely forgot about it! Well anyways ive decided to come back to my favorite: Trench wars. It seems I havent lost *much* of my old touch, but it seems "reversed"...

I used to use javelin (I hate being part of the crowd) and I could sharpshoot ANYONE from a distance... I mean from 2-3 screens away with 80%+ accuracy... Anyways now, I somehow got bugegd when logging into TW and got onto my own team (hehe 20v20v1) and I fares well with a 1.2kill-1death ratio (approx) on my own team (for a bit I thought they changed it to a FFA o.0) but I seemed to lose my accuracy... instead I managed to survive a 15-minute dogfight with about 7v1v3 (I'm the 1...) and killed most of them... Might call it luck but recently I have been able to dodge like CRAZY... I mean I survived a whole round from all sides of approx 3 warbird 1 javelin and a multi-cannon upg'd lancaster without a shot even scratching my ship. After some practice, I am managing to keep better accuracy. My favorite ship has also oddly changed from my seksi javelin to the ship I always hated... The warbird... The speed is kinda the main reason... Anyways look out for

"Rocky-Mountain-Oyster" (oyster got partially cut out tho lolz)

[fyi a rocky mountain oyster are fried cow testicles cut into thin strips breaded and served as fries... I almost fell for them...]

And if anyones willing to help me somehow regain my accuracy with some pointers, please feel free to shoot me up and laugh! I'm more than a YEAR out of practice so please go 2x harder on my ass!

~out pwning in trenchwars
    I dedicate my boredom and spare time to rid forums of stupidity immaturity and spam... Talk about too much spare time!

Contact Me!

AIM: Kurama L337
    EMAIL: xl33t_0n3x@hotmail.com
    FORUM: PM me... DUUH!

note:
    Send me spam email, sign me up to mailing lists, or spam my IM (if you have nothing to say, dont say it!) I will block you from my IM/EMAIL, report you to your ISP and if aim, report you to aol... AOL spam im tolerant on... Email spam i'm not. If you horass me for weeks spammign me, I will havve no mercy, but if ya chat and shit you reserved a spot on my buddy list :-)

sdg

Comment

now what was the point of that post... eek this forum is full of spam... I read 2 threads and seen nuff spam to temp ban people on some other forums... Grr...

*edit if i repost over 200 spam posts can i get special seksi powers? well 200's too ez, like 500 *
      Last edited by kuRaMA; 07-23-2003, 11:03 PM.
      I dedicate my boredom and spare time to rid forums of stupidity immaturity and spam... Talk about too much spare time!

Contact Me!

note:
      Send me spam email, sign me up to mailing lists, or spam my IM (if you have nothing to say, dont say it!) I will block you from my IM/EMAIL, report you to your ISP and if aim, report you to aol... AOL spam im tolerant on... Email spam i'm not. If you horass me for weeks spammign me, I will havve no mercy, but if ya chat and shit you reserved a spot on my buddy list :-)

Comment

Kurama is the best name.
        ()_()
        (0.o)
        (")(")

Comment

no mine is better

Comment

please notice i'm reporting all spam in this thread.

Contact Me!

note:

Comment

things are alot different than a year ago, or whenever you played. this game is more about practice than anything. join the first squad you can, get into the game, then move on up the ladder til you're happy with where you are.
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Comment

Just have fun. And stay out of peoples way..
                  And BE NICE Ill show you style..

~Ice

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                  1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                  1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                  ---
                  5:waven> freeze
                  5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                  5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                  5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                  5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                  5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                  5:Freeze> LOL
                  5:waven> that's how things work around here
                  --
                  1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

wow kurama...from those two posts i wouldn't want to help you, you sound like a really bitchy person. Do you have sand in your vagina?

Comment

Originally posted by kuRaMA
                      please notice i'm reporting all spam in this thread.
                      SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
                      (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                      (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                      \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                      << evoce >>
                      /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                      (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                      (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                      TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                      TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Evoce
                          SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Comment

forum newbie $

im amused with that concept
                            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                            apt>na
                            apt>ill show you pictures
                            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Re: Used to play Trenchwars/other continuums, comin back for more!

Originally posted by kuRaMA
                              well a friend from more than a year ago called me asking me to play continuum... Anyways after my comp crashed andf I got a new HD, i completely forgot about it! Well anyways ive decided to come back to my favorite: Trench wars. It seems I havent lost *much* of my old touch, but it seems "reversed"...

I used to use javelin (I hate being part of the crowd) and I could sharpshoot ANYONE from a distance... I mean from 2-3 screens away with 80%+ accuracy... Anyways now, I somehow got bugegd when logging into TW and got onto my own team (hehe 20v20v1) and I fares well with a 1.2kill-1death ratio (approx) on my own team (for a bit I thought they changed it to a FFA o.0) but I seemed to lose my accuracy... instead I managed to survive a 15-minute dogfight with about 7v1v3 (I'm the 1...) and killed most of them... Might call it luck but recently I have been able to dodge like CRAZY... I mean I survived a whole round from all sides of approx 3 warbird 1 javelin and a multi-cannon upg'd lancaster without a shot even scratching my ship. After some practice, I am managing to keep better accuracy. My favorite ship has also oddly changed from my seksi javelin to the ship I always hated... The warbird... The speed is kinda the main reason... Anyways look out for

"Rocky-Mountain-Oyster" (oyster got partially cut out tho lolz)

[fyi a rocky mountain oyster are fried cow testicles cut into thin strips breaded and served as fries... I almost fell for them...]

And if anyones willing to help me somehow regain my accuracy with some pointers, please feel free to shoot me up and laugh! I'm more than a YEAR out of practice so please go 2x harder on my ass!

~out pwning in trenchwars
                              Lovely ... own me plz?

Comment

Working...
                              X